Shop this look
- NEW IN SHOWROOMS The Hartford Lounge Chair is the result of an iterative process consisting of charting, mocking up, and reworking seating angles and 'human factors' variables is, stated simply - a comfortable chair. Aesthetically consistent, this chair successfully expands the Moser Lounge vocabulary using the Hartford language. From a design perspective, the Hartford Lounge Chair is of a similar architecture to the Fahmida Chair or the Ellipse Lounge but has a unique perspective on the archetype. The chair relies heavily on CNC shaping to achieve its complex parts and align it aesthetically with the rest of the collection. The back leg starts as a severe steam bending, and the other parts start as solid wood "blanks", i.e. blocks of solid wood. Then each part, with the exception of the front seat rail and the back slats, is machined with a 5-axis CNC machine to achieve the intended geometry before assembly, final shaping, and sanding and finishing. The result is both hi tech and lo tech, traditional and modern - in short, very Moser. The comfort of the chair is achieved with a simple foam back topped with dacron then wrapped, resting on a seat cushion comprised of foam and dacron - both the back cushion and seat cushion sit atop atop a substrate. The substrate is wrapped in the same leather or fabric. The Hartford Lounge Chair can be made in most American hardwoods including walnut (shown), cherry, and maple. It comes with one lumbar pillow and can be upholstered in your choice of leather or fabric. Like any Moser furniture, this piece is guaranteed for life. We are confident that our innovative joinery and continued commitment to upholstery development has only raised the bar for Moser quality.
- Milo Baughman believed that good design is enduring design, and his Goodland Sofa Collection (1968) beautifully demonstrates this idea. Named for the Kansas town where he was born, Goodland reflects the style and ease for which Baughman is known. This collection began as a sofa designed for his own home – his daughter still has the original – which he later expanded upon and launched for retail customers. Goodland pieces are elegantly proportioned with comfortable cushions that have just the right give and thin arms that help maximize the seating area. Made in U.S.A.
- Similar itemFollowing his apprenticeship with the legendary Constantin Brancusi, sculptor Isamu Noguchi began to experiment in environmental design, theatrical sets and, eventually, product design. He created his first furniture prototypes for Herman Miller in 1942, later going on to work with other companies such as Steuben and Zenith. His Rudder Table (1949) features an asymmetrical form composed of mixed: warm wood and sleek chromed steel. The shape of its top – the same as that of the renowned Noguchi® Table – and the combination of metal and wood legs are true to Noguchi’s original design. At a quick glance, the subtle metal hairpin legs almost disappear, suggesting the top rests solely on the rudder-shaped wood leg, imparting airiness to the whole. This is the authentic Noguchi Rudder Table produced by Herman Miller. Ships flat; simple assembly required. Made in U.S.A.
- Similar itemDesign by Paolo Cattelan, 2014Made Italy by Cattelan Italia. A luxury side chair with even-tempered personality, the Tosca Chair belongs in the most respected modern homes. While its supple upholstered leather seat showcases a neat and clean design, the artistically sculpted oak legs are simply classic. The hind legs slant in a fashionably eccentric way that demands attention. This Italian piece of art goes beautifully well with formal timber tables or glass-timber combination tables. Choose from a selection of wood lacquer and leather color and style options.
- So what if you didn't get that Rhodes Scholarship? You can still have a great piece of Oxford University memorabilia. These distressed leather trunk tables deliver fabulous Anglophile style and contain university crest on a small polished nickel plate. 22.5 inches high x 21 inches wide x 17.5 inches deep. Constructed from olive green top grain distressed leather upholstered over a wood frame. Interior purple striped linen weave fabric; Solid brass hardware finished in polished nickel. Heavy weight leather corner brackets. Made to order, 50% deposit required;
- Similar itemA nearly exact replica of a sofa designed by Milo Baughman in 1959, the Darren Lounge Chair is a timeless furnishing that features a high seat back and an undeniably midcentury modern silhouette. Handcrafted in New York, the chair adopts the bench-made production method from Thayer Coggin that has been in place since 1953. This style of production is a truly custom approach, and takes the Darren Lounge Chair step by step to create a chair that is defined not only by its clean design, but also its impeccable craftsmanship. Featuring updated enhancements by Guy Hill�current Design Director for Thayer Coggin�the Darren Chair exudes comfort while maintaining crisp, modern lines. The Darren Chair features a supportive and comfortable foam fiber back and a loose foam fiber seat with double needle rounded front seams. Maintaining Milo Baughman�s original comfort detail, this lounge chair includes a lumbar support made of foam and fiber. The chair frame is made from a kiln-dried American maple wood that is joined at the corners with double dowels for added strength and stability and rests on solid walnut legs. The welcoming cushions are supported by a matrix webbing system, which is a more stable option than traditional spring chairs. Available in a range of inviting fabrics and luxurious leathers, each Darren Lounge Chair is upholstered by hand by an individual upholsterer, from beginning to end of production. The lounge chair is at once luxurious and relaxed, and will make a statement in a living room or den.
- Similar itemThe Dream sectional exudes a light and airy feel, a result of its clean, modern lines and crisp linen upholstery. Created exclusively for ABC, it is handcrafted from sustainably sourced wood and filled with soft, non-toxic padding. Its wide, oversized cushions create a cloud of pure comfort.
- Simple, classic dining chairs get a modern upgrade with stylish grey upholstery, highlighted by a bright white stripe. The curved metal base and legs are finished in matte black. The slim silhouette is ideal for side-by-side seating around a dining table. 35.8 inches high x 17 inches wide x 23.2 inches deep; Seat: 20 inches high. Constructed from metal and suede. Finished in matte black. Upholstered in white and grey stripe suede.
- Milo Baughman believed that good design is enduring design, and his Goodland Sofa Collection (1968) beautifully demonstrates this idea. Named for the Kansas town where he was born, Goodland reflects the style and ease for which Baughman is known. This collection began as a sofa designed for his own home – his daughter still has the original – which he later expanded upon and launched for retail customers. Goodland pieces are elegantly proportioned with comfortable cushions that have just the right give and thin arms that help maximize the seating area. Made in U.S.A. The layout of this sectional, as seen when you are facing it, is three seats on the right and two seats on the left.
- The General Steamer is hand-finished - each and every nail head is placed by skilled hands and precisely measured for exact spacing. Each exterior wooden slat is beveled on the ends so as to match the thickness of the leather trim it abuts. The frame is constructed of MDF and covered in 100-percent heavy duty cotton canvas, vintage or contemporary leathers and stainless or mirrored steel. The trunk lids have safety hinges installed and are lined in 100-percent heavy duty cotton canvas. Meticulously manufactured by hand to the highest standards Lined with in 100-percent heavy duty cotton canvas Two (2) drawer table with leather strap handles Set includes: One (1) Cocktail Table Materials: US Cowhides, Birch Wood, Steel, Dacron, Fabric, Microfiber Finish: Leather Upholstery color: Solid brown Weight: 150 pounds Seat dimensions: Dimensions: 20 inches high x 20 inches wide x 52 inches long Shape: Rectangle Type: Accent Tables, Cocktail Tables, Coffee Tables Material: Fabric, Foam, Leather, Metal, Steel, Upholstered, Wood Style: Contemporary, Modern, Traditional, Transitional, Urban Assembly: Assembly Required Exact Color: Chocolate Finish: Brown Finish Color: Brown Color: Brown.