- FryeDorado Polished Leather Riding BootDetailsEmbrace your inner equestrienne-or at least her sartorial sense-by tucking in tights and leggings to these cleanly structured Frye knee boots.Shiny leather with tonal topstitching.To-the-knee shaft with buckled strap details.Pull-on style.Round toe.1/2" stacked block heel.Leather lining and sole.Approx. 16" overall boot height; 15" top circumference.Imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Don't miss out on this classic Chanel handbag. Exterior: Black Lambskin, Rear Slip Pocket Interior: Red Leather Lining, Slip Pockets, Zipper Flap Pocket, Double Flap Pocket Closure: Double Flap Button Snap, CC Turn Lock Hardware: Gold Tone Handle/Strap: Leather/Gold Chain Date Code/Serial Number: 3112138 Additional Items: Authenticity Card, Dust Bag
- XCVI3/4-Sleeve Crochet TunicDetailsWear this delicate XCVI tunic with your favorite slim jeans for a casual but impeccably modern look.XCVI crochet tunic in your choice of color.Approx. 30"L from shoulder to hem, back.Boat neckline.Three-quarter sleeves, 20"L; scalloped cuffs.Loose fit.Scalloped hem hits mid-thigh.Pullover style.Cotton.Imported.Designer About XCVI:Designer Gita Zeltzer, a former actress, came up with the concept of XCVI as a way to bring relaxed chic to the center stage of fashion. Influenced by the "urban chaos" of Los Angeles, she took the multi-layered cultural elements of everyday life as her inspiration and developed wearable, breathable clothing for women who believe in style but also believe in comfort. Introduced in 1996, the line's name comes from the Roman numerals for that year.
- Similar itemBlack lace stockings from Cervin featuring a floral lace panel to the top and a scalloped trim.
- Similar itemCotton, nylon and spandex blend. Elastic waist. All-over body shaping with extra tummy control. Full-coverage support slims to just below the bra line.
- Similar itemBottega VenetaWoven Mini Crossbody Bag, GrayDetailsBottega Veneta woven lambskin crossbody with matte gunmetal hardware.Removable chain crossbody strap; 25" drop.Flap top with dual snap closure.Under flap, zip pocket and suede-lined pouch.Zip-around bottom reveals extra pocket.4 1/2"H x 7 1/2"W x 2"D.Bag weighs less than 1lb.Made in Italy.Designer About Bottega Veneta:It was 1966 in Vicenza, Italy, when Vittorio and Laura Moltedo introduced Bottega Veneta with a collection of buttery soft leather handbags. The line's signature intrecciato weave set the bags apart and made them must-haves. Over the years, Bottega Veneta expanded its vision of extraordinary yet subtle luxury to include ready-to-wear, shoes, and more. Today, creative director Tomas Maier helms the label, continuing in the tradition of tasteful sophistication.
- Similar itemFryePaige Tall Riding Boot, CognacDetailsDistressed leather riding boot by Frye.15"H split-back shaft with side pull tabs.15" circumference; pull-on style.Front layered panel with topstitching.Round toe.Leather lining and sole.1/2" flat stacked heel."Paige" is imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Looking for contemporary pieces you'll treasure? Make the French Connection. Mid-weight cotton slub knit. Crewneck. Long sleeve. Contemporary fit. This item cannot be shipped outside of the US 100% Cotton; Machine Wash and Recommend Air Dry; Imported;
- Commando Hosiery kicks basic fishnets up a level with these perfectly seamless crocheted tights, complete with an opaque control top. Style #HNT04 Nylon/spandex. Hand wash. Made in USA. Signature seamless control top waistband, allover crochet.