- Similar itemGreen cotton blouse from Kenzo featuring a classic collar, a front button fastening, short puff sleeves with elasticated cuffs, perforated paneling, a drawstring fastening at the hem and two patch pockets at the chest.
- Similar item100% Cotton. Flat Measurement Not Worn: Total Length 24cm/9.5", Waist 37cm/14.5". (Measured on Uk Size 10). Machine Washable.
- Similar itemCelebrating the beauty of super-soft and tactile leather, the Daria Medium Hobo is a relaxed style, with signature oversized studs and laser-cut Mulberry tree signature plaque. A woven top handle is the ideal length for wearing over the shoulder or for carrying by hand. This leather bag can be worn in the crook of the arm or carried over the shoulder. Soft gold components. Single braided leather shoulder strap. External Daria cut-out logo plaque. Zip closure with leather thong zip pull. One main compartment. Oversized domed rivet detailing. One internal zip pocket. One internal slip pocket. Internal metal Mulberry fob. Height 34cm Width 37cm Depth 11cm Handle drop 24cm
- Similar itemStella McCartneyLogo-Plaque Flat Sandals, LipstickDetailsVegan-friendly faux leather and a simple silhouette make these Stella McCartney sandals a guilt-free choice that doesn't sacrifice style.Faux-leather upper (polyurethane/polyester).Golden logo plate adorns thin strap across open toe.Buckled halter.Flat heel.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Make the move from fashionable to fashion-forward with French Connection's supremely sophisticated styles. Lightweight lace and synthetic woven. Concealed rear zip closure. Dual angled front pockets; Dual welt pockets at rear. Solid cotton trim throughout. Fully lined. 9'' Rise. 2'' Inseam. This item cannot be shipped outside of the US Shell: 55% Nylon / 45% Rayon; Lining: 100% Polyester; Trim: 100% Cotton; Hand Wash; Imported;
- Similar itemComposition: 97% Viscose, 3% Elastane, Cotton. Details: plain weave, lace, logo detail, bow detailing, solid color, v-neckline, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, rear closure, zip closure, no pockets.
- Similar itemFlat Ankle Strap Sandal by Proenza Schouler. Simple flat sandal with single front strap & buckled ankle strap in a shiny, mirrored silver finish. Tapered open toe. Single strap across front. Covered heel. Adjustable ankle strap with silver & black buckle. .5" stacked heel. Shiny, mirrored silver finish. Silver piping around insole. Leather sole, insole & lining. Color: Silver. 100% Leather. Made in Italy. Dustbag included. Also available in Black.
- Similar itemReach for the sun with Jimmy Choo handbags that have almost eclipsed the label's signature shoes in popularity. Supple leather with goldtone hardware. Metal logo detail at bottom. Top zip closure with looped pull. 13'' Shoulder strap with 10'' drop and oversized leash clip detail; Large, removable bangles at strap. Faux suede lining with side zip pocket and organizational pocket. Measures approximately 16'' at widest x 12'' tall at center x 5½'' deep; Weighs 2 lbs. Certificate of authenticity included. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemValentinoC-Rockee Studded Fringe Hobo Bag, TanDetailsValentino C-Rockee bag in pebbled leather with golden hardware.Adjustable belted shoulder strap, 21" drop.Gryphon embossed studs.Tassel fringe trim.Dipped zip top tucks under arm.12"H x 14"W; bag weighs approx. 2lbs.Suede lining; zip/two flap pockets.Made in Italy.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.