- Similar itemLeave it to Rachel Roy to design your perfect go to blazer for just the right occasion. Lightweight poly woven. Shawl collar and single button closure. Two on-seam pockets at front. Long sleeves. Single back vent. Fully lined. Size 4 measures approximately 20'' from base of back collar to hem; May vary by size. 100% Polyester; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemYellow black and white cotton-blend 'Dots' t-shirt from Emanuel Ungaro featuring a ribbed round neck, short sleeves, a polka dot print and a straight hem. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemComposition: 51% Polyester, 31% Acetate, 18% Viscose. Details: lightweight sweater, jacquard, satin, lamé, abstract pattern, low waisted, no appliqués, zip closure, side closure, no pockets, lined interior, tube dress.
- Similar itemYou need this wedge now. Striking neon straps on an extreme-platform silhouette will score you serious style points. Man made upper./Man made sole.. black.
- Similar itemSchutzAthena Lace-Jute Almond Espadrille Wedge, BlackDetailsSchutz wedge with lace vamp.Approx. 3" espadrille wedge; 3/4" pump.Almond toe.Jute backstay with grosgrain tie.Padded footbed.Manmade sole.Made in Brazil.Designer About Schutz Shoes:Brazil is fast becoming a new hub for the shoe industry, and Campo Bom-based Schutz is no exception. With the motto, "Living for Pleasure," Schutz ensures every sandal, pump, and boot they design doesn't go unnoticed in a crowd. Striking silhouettes, exotic materials, and bold color schemes are only a few of the details you'll love about this brand. Never commonplace, a Schutz shoe is the ideal starting point for a memorable ensemble.
- Similar itemBlack and yellow cotton blend lace butterfly motif T-shirt from Nº 21 featuring a round neck, short sleeves, a straight hem and a back button fastening.
- 3.1 Phillip LimAbstract-Print Mini SkirtDetailsTwo-tone abstract jacquard.Banded at low waist.Straight silhouette.Hidden back zip.Hem falls to mid-thigh.17"L front and back.Polyester/polyamide.Imported of Italian material.Designer About 3.1 Phillip Lim:Phillip Lim, who interned with Katayone Adeli, debuted 3.1 Phillip Lim in 2005 to critical success. The designer-born in Thailand, raised in Southern California, and residing in New York-is known for clothes that are refined, chic, and effortless.
- Never weary of whites, Walter fixed up this fabulous blazer with convertible collar for a fine-tuned look borrowed from the boys (that you'll look better in). Mid-weight woven. Notched lapel with single button front. Dual flap convertible besom pockets at front. Single chest pocket. Long sleeves with single button cuffs. Fully lined. Size S measures approximately 23'' from base of back collar to hem; May vary by size. Shell: 63% Polyester / 32% Rayon / 5% Spandex; Lining: 97% Polyester / 3% Spandex; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemYou need this wedge now. Striking neon straps on an extreme-platform silhouette will score you serious style points. Man made upper./Man made sole.. beige.