1.Green 3 Tree Print Tee $24.50 - Have an eco dude on your list who wants something a little more subtle than a Greenpeace t-shirt? Then this 100% organic cotton, fair trade tee is just what he needs.
2. Solio Classic Solar Charger $99.95 - Get your guy this solar charger and he will never have a dead phone again. Get a full charge in just 9 hours, and send it back for recycling when it's life is over.
3. Red Devil Grooming Wrath Shaving Gel $9.95 - Maybe you are using safe cosmetics, but is your guy? Keep him healthy with Red Devil Grooming whose products are paraben, sulfate, and triclosan free.
4. Hooked on Hiking: 50 Hiking Adventures: Southern California by: Bart Wright, Tim Lohnes & Ann Marie Brown $16.95 - Help him get outside with 50 hikes in SoCal, each printed on an individual card with map and trail info.
5. Simple Shoes Combover Bag $85.00 - Every guy needs a man-bag. Whether it's for his laptop or for traveling, he will appreciate a cool looking one; especially if it's made of organic cotton and recycled water bottles.
6. EcoArtware.com Yankee Stadium Cufflinks $150 - If you know a guy who is obsessed with baseball, these are the coolest. These cufflinks are made from the wooden seats at Yankee Stadium, other teams are available too. Equal parts eco and keepsake, these are the perfect way to sport your team.