- Similar itemCream and ivory floral jacquard-woven organza. Twill sleeve inserts and back panel, flap pockets, partially lined. Concealed snap fastenings at front. Fabric1: 94% cotton, 3% silk, 3% polyamide; fabric2: 100% silk; fabric3: 100% cotton; fabric4: 100% silk. Dry clean. Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal. Tailored for a loose fit. Mid-weight non-stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemDries Van Noten Emerald Green Silk Shirtdress at Tradesy
- Similar itemAlexander Wang mint Carolyn sandals. Heel measures approximately 120mm/ 5 inches. Embossed leather. Black smooth leather heel and strap, crackled metallic mint and gray rubber and suede insole, open point-toe. Buckle-fastening ankle strap. Designer color: Peppermint. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Those with wide feet may wish to take the next half size up. Italian sizing. Narrow at the top of the foot.
- Similar itemSwing into Summer with this sweet tote for any occasion! The roomy hobo silhouette and gorgeous textured exterior with a fun coral pop will take your look from sun to fun all in one bag. Measurements: height: 13", length: 12 1/2", width: 4 1/2". Handle drop of 9". Exterior: straw raffia. Interior lining: hot pink pineapple print. Perfectly wipeable lining. Fold-over tab closure. Signature Stella & Dot hardware: custom pyramids with silver finish. Interior Stella & Dot logo. With 3 interior pockets; 1 pocket with zip closure and 2 open inside pockets to fit your keys,phone and wallet. Also available in: Metallic Raffia.
- Similar itemThe uncomplicated silhouette of Saint Laurent's 'Jane' sandals means they will work with virtually everything in your wardrobe. This pair is crafted from black leather and finished with two petite straps. Heel measures approximately 110mm/ 4.5 inches with a 10mm/ 0.5 inches platform. Black leather. Buckle-fastening ankle strap.
- The Kensington is a modern fit trench coat, tailored to the body, with a tapered waist and slim set-in sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemSmall Falabella Fold Over Tote Poly with metallic finish features signature print nylon fabric lining and gold-tone hardware. Made in Italy. Measures approx 14.5"W x 13"H x 3.5"D. Chain link handles measure approx 11.5" in length with a 3.5" drop. Chain link shoulder strap. Magnetic button top closure. Interior zip pocket. Chain link trim.
- Similar itemLightweight, crepe de chine shirtdress with a keyhole neckline, dropped waist & plushly rounded self-tie belt. Button fastening, band collar with keyhole at neck. Hidden placket. Button front. Long sleeves with pleated, button cuffs. The designer's signature wabi-sabi shirring at waist. Covered, cord belt. Straight fit. Knee-length. Color: Dashes. 100% silk. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemA menswear inspired Amanda Uprichard shirtdress, made feminine in luxe silk. Buttons close the placket, and an optional self belt cinches the loose silhouette. On seam pockets. Long sleeves. Unlined. Fabric: Silk charmeuse. 100% silk. Dry clean. Made in the USA. Measurements Length: 32in / 81cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: M,P,S