- Christian LouboutinDaffodile Glitter Suede Red Sole Platform Pump, Platine/BlackDetailsChristian Louboutin glitter flocked suede pump.Smooth suede upper.Pointed toe; tonal topstitching.6" covered heel, 2" hidden platform; 4" equiv.Padded footbed; leather lining.Christian Louboutin signature red leather outsole."Daffodile" is made in Italy.Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Similar itemCreate a magical effect with each step in this dramatic maxi from Alex Evenings. Featuring tiered construction with chiffon paneling and an A-line shape with a scalloped hem. Polyester. Machine wash. American made.
- Similar itemMilitary green silk blouse from Erika Cavallini Semi Couture featuring a v-neck with a notched collar, a doubled trim at the seam, a loose fit and long sleeves.
- Similar itemBlack wool blend gathered skirt coat from Red Valentino featuring a round neck, a concealed front fastening, long sleeves, shoulder tabs, a flared style, pleated details, side seam pockets and a straight hem.
- Similar itemGrey wool blend a-line coat from Ermanno Scervino featuring notched lapels with a faux-fur detail, a double breasted front fastening, long sleeves, flap pockets, a rear central vent and a straight hem.
- Similar itemBlack silk and leather blouse from Rick Owens featuring a wrap style front, a sleeveless design and an asymmetric hem. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyester. Details: techno fabric, solid color, raw-cut hem, elasticized waist, logo detail, no fastening, no pockets, unlined, a-line style.
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper.Almond toe.5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch.Leather lining and footbed.Made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemOlive silk 'Danielle' blouse from Diane Von Furstenberg featuring a v-neck, chest flap pockets with gold-tone hardware, long sleeves and rolled and button cuffs.