- Similar itemFrom the Vega Collection, a show-stopping 42” round cocktail table of curved slatted metal with a smoked-glass top. Its flat stainless-steel frame features a bright polished-brass-plated finish.
- Similar itemThe Andromeda chair features a retro design and consists of a durable fabric seat with swivel chrome base. It is available here in iron grey. With clean curves and an ultra-modern look this chair is a great fit for your contemporary living area. This chair has a swivel chrome base for added convenience, and a foam-wrapped seat with a durable covering for added comfort and style. Easy assembly required with no tools needed. One-year limited warranty included. Options/finish: Iron gray. Material: Fabric with swivel chrome base. Dimensions: W 29.5" x D 30" x H 44", seat height 16.5", seat depth 19"
- Floor standing lamp with counterbalance-controlled arm. Structure in brilliant chromed tubular steel, with base in solid slate and white taffeta shade. Dimensions : H200 x W40 x D77cm.
- Similar itemPaying particular attention to how people use lounge seating, Cini Boeri designed her third lounge collection for Knoll to deliver multiple sitting zones, bench-like support near the seat front, and relaxed comfort as one moves into the piece. The collection harmonizes generous proportions and sleek lines to deliver a modern solution for today's more expansive interiors. The lounge chair is supported on a metal chassis with optional casters for easy movement and increased flexibility. Features: Available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers. Upholstery must be railroaded due to large proportions of the Lounge Chair. Single needle topstitching is used with textile applications. Double needle topstitching is used with leather applications. Seat cushion is highly-resilient polyurethane open-cell Cal 117 foam. Frame is formed steel tubing with dark grey powder coat finish. Available with 4 standard legs or two front legs and two casters in the back. Optional throw pillows (not included) GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified for low-emitting products. This product is available in more colors and finishes.
- Similar itemA contemporary classic, inspired by the proportions of vintage Parisian furniture. An exposed wood apron and tapered legs give Presidio a sense of refinement, while a plump cushion invites relaxation. Handcrafted in the USA by master furniture builders. Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood. Reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks. Webbed springs offer lasting support. Plush polyester cushion. Solid hardwood apron and legs stained dark walnut (HAPS-free, earth-friendly Nitrocellulose finish). Available made to order in 52 custom fabrics; to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists. Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection. 6-8 week delivery. This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Re-cycled, Re-claimed, Sustainable.
- Clean and slender lines characterize this classic modern design in polished stainless steel and tempered glass. We love what a round cocktail table does to a room in which so many of the lines are straight. This 38”-round version is delicate yet durable, with a light visual footprint, and it is truly trend-proof. It can be paired with other accent pieces in the Vienna collection or work outstandingly well in conjunction with many of the other table and storage groups in our line. And we can’t think of a sofa it won’t sit well with. Its shape is especially complementary with our curved sofa styles.
- Similar itemA play on proportions, the Craven chair is clearly a fan of clean and modern lines, and was expertly crafted at Klaussner's North Carolina headquarters. Traditional button tufting lines the back and seat cushions, which are flanked by slender arms. Welting on the seat and sides adds subtle detail and dimension. It's held aloft by wooden legs unconventionally inset from the chair's edge. Available in multiple colors and fabrics. Cotton Basket Weave: All-cotton fabric woven in a criss-crossing pattern. 100% cotton. Slubby Weave: Defined by its textured and nubby handfeel. 100% polyester. Linen Blend: Subtly textured linen blend with subtle color variation. 86% polyester / 14% linen. Cotton Twill: Solid-color cotton with a diagonal weave. 100% cotton. Wood legs. 35" W x 37" D x 32" H. Seat: 23" D x 21" H. Craven collection. Made in the USA | American and imported materials.
- Similar itemThe Redford House Lawson ottoman delivers relaxed elegance with its turned wood legs and decorative carvings. From tropical to traditional, this footrest complements many interior design styles. 26"W x 19"D x 17"H. Made from Pacific Northwest Alder wood. Shown in honey and muslin, choose from a selection of finishes and upholstery options or COM. Optional distress markings artistically mimic everyday wear. Color may vary from piece to piece. If considering multiple pieces for a room, we recommend they be ordered at the same time to minimize variances in color. COM yardage: 3.5.
- Similar itemThe Dunham tripod lamp lends any room a bit of deco glamour, thanks to a stylish mix of straight lines and gracefully gilded circles and spheres. When lit, the gold-lined silk shade illuminates the shapes and casts a warm, homey glow. Features: Black shade with mustard gold sheer lining. Max wattage: 150. UL approved. 3-Way rotary at socket. Dimensions: Overall dimensions: 65.5" H x 22" Diameter. Shade Top: 21. Shade Bottom: 22" Cord length12 ft from Exit.