- New for 2013, this unique wall art has been created by Spineless Classics to accentuate any home setting. Complete with all 23 tales by Beatrix Potter, the type is readable as it is in font size 4 point. The stories are printed onto the heavyweight paper in fade proof ink to ensure this art lasts a lifetime. Each print is unframed so that you can choose a frame that will compliment your home. Guranteed to be a hit with children and adults, it would sit well in any nursery setting. Dimensions: 70cm x 100cm.
- Similar itemLeather upper. Pointed toe. Low-cut vamp elongates legs. Leather lining and sole. 4 1/4" covered heel. Made in Brazil.
- Could this foliage display simply be any prettier? A virtual waterfall of leaves cascade magnificently over the sides to create a true spectacle of nature. While this plant may seem to have grown at a healthy pace, it’s easy to manage, and takes almost no upkeep to maintain (just pick your favorite location for display). Included is a decorative vase tall enough to show off the full range of greenery.
- Hang a hand-painted original piece in the nursery, personalized with your aspiring collector's name and signed by the artist. Comes gift-wrapped in a cellophane bag with a bow and a Someday Inc. gift tag. 12" square. Can be hung or propped. Birchwood. By Someday Inc.; made in the USA.
- Enjoy the warm and colorful design of this breathtaking South American beauty. Tiny delicate pastel petals adorn this slender vine covered tree. A blend of lush green ovate leaves grace the top, center, and bottom of this enchanting creation. The twisting vines add an authentic touch to the entire trunk. A simple planter overflowing with greenery is a nice addition to this gorgeous bougainvillea silk tree.
- Similar itemStuart WeitzmanPlato Patent Leather Pump, NudeDetailsPatent leather upper.Pointed toe tops 1/2" platform.Cushioned leather footbed.Leather lining and sole.3" covered heel; 2 1/2" equiv."Plato" is made in Italy of Spanish material.Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
- Similar itemThis number wall art is the perfect addition to a modern nursery. Printed on recycled paper, to fit a standard-sized frame. Frame not included.
- Similar itemFeast your eyes on this lovely silk Bougainvillea topiary. A cupola shaped top filled with a mix of dainty pastel flowers and lush greenery sets the stage for this stunning creation. Detailed leaf covered vines extend the entire length of the stem, creating an authentic natural image. A rustic wooden country planter overflowing with cascading stems is a nice accent to this unique topiary masterpiece.
- Similar itemStuart WeitzmanNouveau Leather Point-Toe Pump, BlackDetailsTimeless with an updated set-back heel, the Stuart Weitzman Nouveau pump sports the season's essential single sole in classic black leather.Kidskin leather upper.Tonal topstitching around collar.Pointed toe; single sole pump. Low-cut vamp elongates legs.Leather lining and sole.4" covered heel."Nouveau" is made in Spain of Italian material.Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.