- The Elephant Typography framed art print by Ashley Calhoun is a heart-stealer for 2 reasons. First, of course, the message – the sweetest words of love that parents can offer their child. Second, the lightest of light mint green color with white lettering. Very unusual and very cool for a nursery or kid’s room. 16”W x 18”H. Satin white flat-front petite frame. Ready to hang. High quality glass. Ashley Calhoun’s Elephant Typography Framed Art Print, presented by Evive, is handmade in USA.
- Similar itemReed KrakoffSuede Point-Toe Slingback Pump, NavyDetailsMetallic straps and a shade of deep ocean blue give this Reed Krakoff slingback a modern update with artistic edge.Suede and metallic leather upper.Pointed toe.Piped straps crossover vamp.Buckled slingback strap.Leather lining and sole.2 3/4" covered heel.Made in Italy.Designer Reed Krakoff is an American designer with a career that spans over 20 years. His most recent fashion venture is an eponymous line of women's ready-to-wear, handbags and shoes in the tradition of great American sportswear design. The Reed Krakoff collection juxtaposes utility with femininity; it's both functional and poetic - a new look of sophistication, but one with an unequivocal American ease and confidence. The collection's debut marks a new era of luxury in modern American fashion.
- Could this foliage display simply be any prettier? A virtual waterfall of leaves cascade magnificently over the sides to create a true spectacle of nature. While this plant may seem to have grown at a healthy pace, it’s easy to manage, and takes almost no upkeep to maintain (just pick your favorite location for display). Included is a decorative vase tall enough to show off the full range of greenery.
- Similar itemNew for 2013, this unique wall art has been created by Spineless Classics to accentuate any home setting. Complete with all 23 tales by Beatrix Potter, the type is readable as it is in font size 4 point. The stories are printed onto the heavyweight paper in fade proof ink to ensure this art lasts a lifetime. Each print is unframed so that you can choose a frame that will compliment your home. Guranteed to be a hit with children and adults, it would sit well in any nursery setting. Dimensions: 70cm x 100cm.
- Similar itemStuart WeitzmanNouveau Leather Point-Toe Pump, BlackDetailsTimeless with an updated set-back heel, the Stuart Weitzman Nouveau pump sports the season's essential single sole in classic black leather.Kidskin leather upper.Tonal topstitching around collar.Pointed toe; single sole pump. Low-cut vamp elongates legs.Leather lining and sole.4" covered heel."Nouveau" is made in Spain of Italian material.Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
- Enjoy the warm and colorful design of this breathtaking South American beauty. Tiny delicate pastel petals adorn this slender vine covered tree. A blend of lush green ovate leaves grace the top, center, and bottom of this enchanting creation. The twisting vines add an authentic touch to the entire trunk. A simple planter overflowing with greenery is a nice addition to this gorgeous bougainvillea silk tree.
- Similar itemFeast your eyes on this lovely silk Bougainvillea topiary. A cupola shaped top filled with a mix of dainty pastel flowers and lush greenery sets the stage for this stunning creation. Detailed leaf covered vines extend the entire length of the stem, creating an authentic natural image. A rustic wooden country planter overflowing with cascading stems is a nice accent to this unique topiary masterpiece.
- Similar itemStuart WeitzmanPlato Patent Leather Pump, BlackDetailsPatent leather upper.Pointed toe tops 3/4" platform.Cushioned leather footbed.Leather lining and sole.3" covered heel; 2 1/4" equiv.Made in Italy of Spanish material.Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
- Similar itemAfter Lindsay Stephenson—the designer behind The Penny Paper Co.— had her son Oscar, she designed a print declaring that he was a “big deal” in the house. The design has since become one of the most popular prints within her collection… After all, every family has someone that they think is a pretty big deal! This luxe gold foil print is perfect for the young and, young at heart, and makes the perfect addition to any nursery or gallery wall. 8.5” X 11” Print, perfect for frames with 8x10 windows. Gold foil embossing on white paper.