I'm back! I couldn't connect to the Internet at my bro's place,hope I'll be able to do so next week.
How are you guys? I'm so fine! My work went well, and the people are nice, but I work outside and the super mega hot weather is killing me lol
OMG! OMG! Exo is back with Growl I so freaking love it! This song is DAEBAK! It's so cool and it fits the boys' style so perfectly!
The MV is simple, is “only” them dancing, but OMG did you see the dance? It' amazing! And it's was filmed in one go!
Perfect band is perfect!
They didn't disappoint me, they were amazing, I love them so much <3
If you haven't watch it yet, go see it now if you want ^^
Korean version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3dezFzsNss&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL3AD76488800ABADA
Chinese version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AAKi1OLZzQ&list=PL3AD76488800ABADA
I was tagged by @raphaellakay in her set http://www.polyvore.com/thats_life/set?id=91705234
It's a new tag, she created herself! It's the Items Tag! :D
2. Please always post the rules
2. Choose 2 items that represent your past
3. Choose 2 items that represent your present
(For the items, it can be anything, any object, song, clothes, food, places, quote... anything!)
4. Explain the items and make a set with it
5. Tag your friends !
The 2 items representing my past are:
1) the elastic bands because when I was younger I was afraid of letting my hair down because people made fun of me when I did it. Don't know why they mocked me, but it made me scared to release my hair for several years. And when I was in my second year of high school, I realise that was stupid to make fun of me because of that, and it was stupid of me to let people impress me for such a small thing. So I cut my bangs, let my hair down, and did many different hairstyle than just a simple ponytail :)
2) the picture of Eminem (below Chen) because there were a moment in my life where I would almost only listen to rap music and mainly to his songs. I still listen to Eminem's songs of course ^^ (I said “almost only rap music” because the second genre of music I listened to was rock, but I could only choose 2 items from my past, so I say it here.)
The 2 items that represent my present are:
1) The picture of Exo. They are my new obsession, I love them and their music a lot. I'm not usually into SME bands, but I really do like Exo a lot <3 I really have fallen in love with Kpop. I did about 5 years ago, and I certainly don't regret it!
2) The outfit. In the past, I would have never wear a skirt or a cropped top (or both at the same time ^^), but now I like ^^. I don't think I specially look good in it, but I still like to wear more stuff than “just” a pair of jeans. I guess I accept my body a bit more than what I used to?
#kpop #exo #growl #forever21 #YSL #jeffreycampbell #dior