- "This capsule is really comprehensive. Can you talk about it?
"We’re starting a lifestyle concept where we’re using and purchasing some of the things that inspire us and help us to tell the story."–John Landis" — @polyvore-editorial
- "Pendleton is one of the local USA-made lines that we’re carrying." –John Landis" — @polyvore-editorial
This colorful towel salutes the patchwork artistry of the Seminole Indian women. From the 1700s, the Suwanee River area of what is now the southeastern United States was home to the Seminole Indian tribes. Perfect for beach days or just lounging in the park, this oversized towel is a warm-weather must. Dynamic blanket pattern celebrates traditional Seminole artistry. Sheared on one side for luxurious softness. Looped on opposite side for superior absorption. 70-L x 40-W. 100% Cotton. Machine wash.
- "Why did you decide to partner with Frends headphones for the capsule?
"A huge portion of our customer base attends these festivals and we want to service their full lifestyle needs." –John Landis" — @polyvore-editorial
Frends X GUESS Leopard Print headphones
- "Tell us about the books you're selling in some of your stores.
"We’re working with Taschen and Assouline, purchasing books about street art and things that are interesting to our customer." –John Landis" — @polyvore-editorial
Commissioned by the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA), American Fashion is a visual journey through iconic and fresh images by the century’s greatest photographers and illustrators, accompanied by essays defining nearly a century of fascinating history. Beginning with the New York and Hollywood-based designers of the 1930s, the book illuminates the work of emerging patriotic talent during the war years. This creative crescendo continues with the evolution of the major names in American fashion during 1960s and 1970s and goes on to explore the achievements of our country’s marquee stars of the 1980s and 1990s. American Fashion culminates with a look at contemporary talents who export their individual visions internationally. Chronicling the designers, icons, publications and events that shaped fashion for more than 70 years, this is the essential compendium of the rich and vivid story that is American fashion. 320 pages. Color and black-and-white photographs. Author: Charlie Scheips, with an introduction by Diane von Furstenburg. Hardcover.
- "Talk to us about how you made some of the separates.
“With the T-shirts, we had to make it edgier and it was important that they felt authentic.” –John Landis" — @polyvore-editorial
GUESS Music Festival
- Natalie Suarez of Natalie Off Duty wearing THE FESTIVAL COLLECTION - BRITTNEY SKINNY STUDDED CONCERT JEANS"GUESS selected Natalie as one of the bloggers to wear the collection because the designers are big fans and her style and personality marry perfectly with the vibe of the collection. Photo credit: Patrick Butler" — @polyvore-editorial
Bring the shine when you’re taking in the music under the sun in these medium-rise, slim-fit skinnies. A statement rhinestone design and studded detail decorate this expertly worn-in pair, while the lightweight power-stretch denim gives you the wear-all-day comfort that long days require.
• Slim-fit jeans
• Skinny leg
• Five pocket construction
• Belt loops
• Distressed detail for a worn-in look.
• Rhinestone design on front legs. Stud embellishments at front and back left pockets.
• Zip fly with retro-button closure
• 8” front rise
• 13” back rise
• 10 ½” leg opening
• 31 ½” inseam
• Metal embellishments are unique and may vary from garment to garment. Wear this product with caution and avoid contact with surfaces prone to damage caused by the embellishments.
• 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
• Machine wash