Guess the movie that goes with the quote!
1. "If you write a story, you only have to say the word ‘castle’ and you can see the towers and the woods and the village below... But in a play it’s... it all depends on other people."
2. "If the sky were to suddenly open up... there would be no law... there would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made and the people you've touched. The life that has been carved out from your subconscious is the only evidence by which you will be judged... by which you must judge yourself. Because when this world ends, there will only be you and him... and no one else."
3. "If you're using half your concentration to look normal, then you're only half paying attention to whatever else you're doing."
4. "Things never happen the same way twice, dear."
5. "Never say "no" to adventures. Always say "yes", otherwise you'll lead a very dull life."
6. "The strangeness of this life cannot be measured: in trying to produce my own death, I was elevated to the status of a living hero."
7. "I feel like I just found out my favorite love song was written about a sandwich." (27 Dresses, by celestechrysanthemum)
8. "Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more, believing in yourself."
(Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, by ♥Lollie ♆)
9. "36?! But last year, last year I got 37!"
(Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, by ♥Lollie ♆)
10. "Well, it's not just hell. You see the children, they're reaching up for heaven. But their souls are trapped in purgatory. And these are the demons... who can hold onto your soul for as long as they want."
11. "Most people would leave. Not us. We have stubbornness issues."
12. "My momma always said, "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."' (Forrest Gump -ana)
13. "In the end, I've come to believe in something I call "The Physics of the Quest." A force in nature governed by laws as real as the laws of gravity. The rule of Quest Physics goes something like this: If you're brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting, which can be anything from your house to bitter, old resentments, and set out on a truth-seeking journey, either externally or internally, and if you are truly willing to regard everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher and if you are prepared, most of all, to face and forgive some very difficult realities about yourself, then the truth will not be withheld from you."
14. "Listen, I'm down, I've got the 411, and you are not going out and getting jiggy with some boy, I don't care how dope his ride is!... Momma di'nt raise no fool." (10 Things I Hate About You, by celestechrysanthemum)
15. "If we shadows have offended, Think but this, and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd here. While these visions did appear. And this weak and idle theme, No more yielding but a dream, Gentles, do not reprehend: If you pardon we will mend."