- Got bit, Fever hit, World gone to shit, Might as well quit.
- FEG P9M and FP9 pistol (Hungary)
P9M and FP9 pistols are made by Hungarian FEG company (originally known as Fegyver es Gazkeszuelekgyara NV, now FEGARMY Arms factory, Ltd.). These pistols were also exported under designations of PJK-9HP.
- M60 M60E3 M60E4 machine gun (USA)
The standard M60 is fitted with opensights: a ramp-type rear, mounted on the receiver, and a post-typefront, mounted on the barrel. Unfortunately the front sights are not adjustable, so the zeroing of each barrel is made by adjustments of therear sight.
- good carry gun for a 20 yr old whiteboy living in the projects Weapons and Combat
- The backlash against the Susan G. Komen Foundation that followed the group’s controversial decision to defund Planned Parenthood has been stunning, a goodwill implosion on social media the likes of which have not been seen probably ever.
Komen is the pink-ribbon breast cancer charity- in the past decade or so, the month of October has largely been coated in pink to raise “awareness” for breast cancer, and it was up until this week a relatively safe group with which to align. But all that changed when Komen- in a fairly baldfaced political move against abortion- pulled funding for breast cancer services from ...
- The Marine Corps could be ready to order large quantities of the front-runner in its infantry automatic rifle competition this fall, but only if the commandant is convinced it’s a good idea.
- Ballester-Molina / Ballester-Rigaud pistol (Argentine) The Ballester-Molina pistol, originally known as Ballester-Rigaud (so marked during first years of manufacture, circa 1938 to 1940), were made in Argentine by Hispano Argentina de Automotives SA (HAFDASA) company. Manufacture started in 1938 in attempt to provide Argentinean police and military with less expensive alternative to the Colt modelo 1927 pistol, domestically made licensed copy of the American Colt M1911A1 pistol.
- Model 1892 Lever Action Rifle. - Non Firing Western Rifles - Replica Guns - Replica Guns, Swords and Collectible Weapons - Blank-Guns-Depot.comMODEL 1892 WESTERN LEVER ACTION RIFLE: This famous, non-firing, western classic features working lever action, blued barrel with gunmetal finish, resin fore stock and stock with steer head embellishment. Length: 38', Weight: 5.5 lbs. western Rifles, Non firing rifles, replica rifles, civil war rifles, old west rifles, Blank Guns - Blank Firing Guns: A super selection of modern blank guns, Western Blank firing guns, Civil War Blank Guns, World War II Blank Firing Guns, Detective Blank Guns, Military Training and Tactical Training Blank Guns and other popular replica blank guns and fake guns.
- Handguns For Self-Defense. Self defense pistols. Pistol models: Beretta, Browning Hi-Power, Colt 1911, Desert Eagle, Glock pistols - Glock 17, Glock 26, Glock 29, Glock 36, Makarov pistol, Walther PPK. Pistol pictures
- Magnum Research Desert Eagle .44 Magnum Spring Silver Pistol. Airsoft guns. The Desert Eagle .44 Magnum Spring Airsoft Pistol is the ideal skirmish ready sidearm. Shown in classic black finish,...
- Free Shipping Offer. Plus large Selection of Cool Army, Cowboy, Police Capguns, Cap Rifles, Toy Guns and Holster Sets, Toy Machine Gun, Child Safe Toy Guns
- Try to make a difference with the right Pistol Handgun Grips: Your pistol handgun grips are the pivot for your shooting, aiming, firing and hitting the object. This is the reason that it becomes very crucial for you to select the right pistol...
- Patricia Field is the stylist from Sex and the City, The Sex and the City Movie, Devil Wears Prada and Ugly Betty. She is an Academy Award nominated stylist and has won an Emmy for her work on Sex and the City.
- Pink guns aren’t just for girls! But yes, mainly, they are. He-man manly men need not make the jump, but c’mon. You know you want to. ..
- .38 Special is the most popular revolver in the world. Produces little recoil. Used for target shooting, for hunting small game, and for self-defense.
- Andrew Madoff—Bernie's son—has applied for a handgun permit. To fend off the angry poors, presumably! Once all the Goldman and AIG execs get their handguns, too, things will be back to normal around here. [NYP]