- Rebecca MinkoffMalla Triple-Buckle Moto BootDetailsRebecca Minkoff grainy calfskin moto boot.1" flat stacked heel.Approx. 7"H shaft with back loop.Triple-buckle vamp with tongue.Interior side zip.Almond toe.Leather lining.Tread rubber sole."Malla" is imported.Designer About Rebecca Minkoff:Rebecca Minkoff began her career with a five-piece apparel line in 2001, introducing handbags in 2005 to enormous acclaim (she re-introduced a ready-to-wear collection in 2009). Her designs reflect a casual and playful style with an understated edge.
- As part of our exclusive collaboration, Paige Denim developed a rich, dimensional dark wash that covers their signature Hoxton jeans. In a must-have high rise, this day-to-dark pair is now more versatile than ever. Rayon/cotton/polyester/spandex. Machine wash. Made in USA of imported materials. Zip fly with button closure, five-pocket silhouette, high-rise. Tonal stitching, silver-tone logo hardware, whiskered, faded. 10" Rise, 30" inseam, 10.25" leg opening.
- Polished cool personified, this women's version of our classic men's Ludlow jacket is meticulously crafted in four-season world-class wool fabric from a centuries-old Italian mill (our signature men's suiting fabric). Featuring a long, lean menswear-inspired silhouette, it boasts the same impeccable tailoring and bespoke-inspired detailing as its namesake, including pickstitching along the lapels and interior, a Bemberg lining and even a lipstick pocket (so you know this one's yours). Tailored for a fitted look. Body length: 26 1/4". Sleeve length: 32 1/2". Hits below hip. Wool. Notch collar. Functional buttons at cuffs. Flap pockets, interior pockets. Lined. Dry clean. Import.
- Pebbled leather moto boot by kate spade new york. Approx. 6 3/4"H slip-on shaft. Exterior gusset expands opening. Double buckled straps. Smoothed round toe. Back bow detail with spade logo button. Leather lining and insole. Rubber sole. 1" flat stacked heel. "sabina" is made in Italy.
- This women's version of our legendary Ludlow jacket is meticulously crafted in refined glen plaid wool from Vitale Barberis Canonico, a 15th-generation mill in Italy that's still family owned and run to this day. Crafted in the same factory as its namesake, it features a long, lean menswear-inspired silhouette and bespoke-inspired detailing, including pickstitching along the lapels and interior, a Bemberg lining and interior pockets.. Tailored for a fitted look. Body length: 26 1/4". Sleeve length: 32 1/2". Hits at hip. Italian wool. Notch collar with felt undercollar. Functional buttons at cuffs. Flap pockets. Lined. Dry clean. Import.
- Similar itemFade to BlueHigh-Rise Skinny Jeans, Dark DenimDetailsFade to Blue dark denim jeans.Approx. measurements: 9 3/4" front rise; 29 1/2" inseam; 11" leg openings.Light allover fading and whiskering.Fitted through skinny legs.Cropped at ankle.Five-pocket style.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Cotton/spandex.Machine wash.Imported.About Fade to Blue Fade to Blue launched its first premium denim collection in 2010 with the introduction of its revolutionary, no-zip, pull-on jean. Featuring all the elements of a first-class pair of jeans-authentic wash, perfect fit, and trend-right styling-the no-zip product provides a clean front finish, eliminating bulk and adding comfort, without compromising style or fit. With today's trends supporting more fitted, slimmer silhouettes, the Fade to Blue superior, denim technology (Virtual Stretch), is designed for comfort and fit.And while the more traditional zipped product lacks this one unconventional element, each Fade to Blue style starts with the same fundamental elements: great fabric, great styling, and great fit.
- Similar itemOCJ DenimMichigan Branded Skinny Jeans, BlueDetailsOCJ Denim dark wash jeans with Michigan logo embroidered on back pocket, exclusively ours.Approx. measurements: 8" front rise; 30" inseam; 10" leg openings.Contrast topstitching; Michigan maize stitching on back pockets.Classic five-pocket style.Skinny fit tapered legs.Straight hems.Zip/button closure with belt loops.Cotton/Tencel lyocell/polyester/spandex.Made in USA of imported materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.
- Similar itemFryeMelissa Harness Riding Extended Calf Boot, BlackDetailsSmooth leather upper.Round toe.Antiqued silver hardware.Full inside zip for ease of dress.15"H shaft; 14" circumference, extended calf.Harness strap with ring detail.Leather lining and sole.1" stacked heel."Melissa" is made in Mexico.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemMade in Italy from a polished wool blend, this sharp menswear-inspired herringbone jacket features an oversized boyfriend fit and woven leather buttons. Notched lapels. Contrasting undercollar. Three-button silhouette. Woven leather buttons. Long sleeves with a four-button detail at each cuff. Shoulder pads. Angled welt pocket at the left chest. Flapped besom pockets at the hips. Darts at the front. Princess seams at the back. Vented back hem. Lined at the sleeves and the center back. 29" length. Shell: 70% wool; 30% nylon. Lining: 100% cupro. Dry clean. Made in Italy.