- Similar itemComposition: 100% Viscose. Details: crêpe, solid color, mid rise, no appliqués, hook-and-bar, zip, multipockets. Measurements: Width at end: 10.92 inches.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: jersey, solid color, round collar, short sleeves, print, no pockets.
- Similar itemFour zipped pockets on the front. Shoulder pad. Long sleeves. Front zip fastening. Zipped cuffs. Belt at the waist. Two slitted inside pockets. Model is 1m77/5'10 and wearing a size 38. Composition: 100% lamb skin; doublure: 55% cupro, 45% cotton. Shown with Saint Laurent Black and grey stripped T-shirt , Hudson Blue washed slim Barbara jeans , Saint Laurent Kitten black patent shoes.
- Similar itemBlack leather 'Kira' sandals from Alexander Wang featuring an open toe, crossover straps to the front, an ankle strap with a side buckle fastening and a flat rubber sole.
- Rick OwensClassic Lamb Leather Biker JacketDetailsRick Owens classic leather biker jacket with ribbed knit panels.Funnel collar; hidden asymmetric zip front.Long sleeves; knit undersides.Front asymmetric zip pocket/vertical zip pocket.Fitted silhouette.Cropped at waist.Lambskin; ribbed knit, new wool.Cotton front lining; rayon back/sleeve lining.Made in Italy.Designer About Rick Owens:California-born and Paris-based designer Rick Owens is renowned for his glam-meets-grunge aesthetic and for pushing the boundaries of avant-garde fashion. After launching his eponymous label in 1994, Owens began making waves in the early aughts, earning the approval of Anna Wintour and a cult following for his unusual designs. Done mostly in black, both Owens' men's and women's collections capture a moody urban edge. Linchpins of his romantic, rebellious vision include iconic leather jackets, draped knits, asymmetric dresses, and unconventional cuts and proportions.
- Similar itemGiuseppe ZanottiFishbone Flat Sandal, BlackDetailsLeather strappy sandal with tonal matte black metal fish bone extending up vamp. 1/2" flat stacked heel. Open toe. Adjustable ankle strap. Leather foot bed. Leather outsole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemPlain weave. Solid color. High waisted. Hook-and-bar, zip. Two front pockets. Lined. Composition: 100% Viscose. Measurements: Width at end: 10.5 Inches.
- Similar itemRunway T-shirt in jersey. “Woman 3” print. Short-sleeved T-shirt with half moon cut below the neckline at the back. The print of a woman by the Argentinian illustrator Romina Quiros stands out in front. Loose fit; straight cut. Composition: 100% Cotton.
- Similar itemBlack leather strappy sandals from Emanuel Ungaro featuring an open toe, a central buckle, an ankle strap with a side buckle fastening, a frill trim and a flat heel.