Shop this look
- Similar itemThe Santorini Collection: porcelain glazed in rich, saturated colors with pure gold accents. Crisp and refreshing, like a dip in the Aegean Sea. Perfect for adding a pop of color to your fab floral arrangement. Jonathan Adler pottery begins its life in our Soho studio, where Jonathan and his team design and sculpt every prototype.
- Similar itemA unique hand-carved fleur de lis design on the apron of this console table turns an ordinary piece of furniture into a work of art. Generously sized, this versatile table can be used as a sideboard in both a formal or casual dining space or place it in the entryway to catch keys and mail. Distressed finish. Hand carved apron. Solid wood. Dimensions : H: 34.5" D: 22" W: 50"
- Add stunning design to your home with this rectangular bunch vase by LSA International, part of the best-selling Flower vase range. A beautiful handmade vase, it's perfect for decorating dining tables throughout the year. Equally well suited to more formal arrangements, this rectangular bunch vase also makes a perfect wedding or anniversary present, beautifully presented in its high quality gift box.Key features: * Material: glass * Dimensions: H32cm * Hand wash in warm, soapy water & dry with a soft cloth * Presented in a stylish box * More LSA International glass & tableware available
- Similar itemThis handmade glass vase has been mouth blown from molten coloured glass. The geometric shape and surface pattern gives it a retro appeal. The innovative shape allows it to be used and displayed against a wall or where space is limited. Hand made. Mouth blown. Cased Glass. Dishwasher Safe. Glass; Poland;
- modern and functional work of art. Create a stunning focal point with this console table, well-sized for many spaces. Cast in resin from the root of a fallen tree and silver leafed. Easy to imagine in an entry, hall, or living area with a mirror or artwork above it.
- Similar itemJonathan Adler Malachite X Vase Details Handcrafted of porcelain. Accented with 24-kt. gold. 6"W x 3"D x 7.5"T. Imported. Designer About Jonathan Adler: While the collection now includes everything from furniture to frames, it all started in 1994 with Jonathan Adler's first love: pottery. He was introduced to the art at summer camp when he was 12. With joyful colors, lighthearted patterns, and whimsical flair, Adler's aesthetic reflects his belief that your home should make you happy. His most ambitious projects include designing The Parker Palm Springs Hotel and a real-life Malibu dream house to commemorate Barbie's® 50th birthday. Color: BLUE. Material: Porcelain with real gold accents 2.4 karat gold.
- Similar itemJonathan Adler "Malachite" Stripe Urn Vase Details High-fired porcelain. Classic malachite pattern. 24-kt. gold accents. 9.5"Dia. x 12.5"T. Imported. Designer About Jonathan Adler: Potter, designer, and author Jonathan Adler launched his first ceramics collection in 1994. His design philosophy: create a foundation of timelessly chic furniture and accessorize with abandon. With his roots still firmly in pottery, he has expanded to become a complete lifestyle brand offering furniture, lighting, decorative objects, fashion accessories, and more. He is dedicated to bringing style, craft, and joy to life. Color: PURPLE. Material: Porcelain with Inglaze colored Decal and Gold Decal.
- Resembling blocks of tamarind ice three rectangular vases by Mexico's Javier and Efren captivate with modern elegance. Their crafting process is centuries old requiring artisans to pick molten recycled glass with a hollow tube and blow through the other end to quicky shape the vase before it cools down. Please note that as each piece is individually handmade slight variations in the shape and size of the glass are likely making every item a unique example of blown-glass craftsmanship. Tiny bubbles within the surface attest to their authenticity.
- Similar itemSumptuously carved cabriole legs support the elegant Reuben table. A beautiful choice for nearly any room in the home, this lovely console offers up ocean-inspired shell details, stunning botanical embellishments, and an aged, whitewashed finish for a beautifully timeworn look. Solid Oak and elm wood construction. Hand-carved details. Aged natural and whitewash finish Dimensions : H: 33 x W: 54.75 x D: 23.75.
- Similar itemCeramic double gourd vase with a mineral glaze. Hand-painted so each piece is unique; color may vary slightly. Overall Dimensions:10"L x 10"W x 14" Colors: Blue Mix. Contents: Ceramic. Product Narrative: Each piece is hand-painted, so each piece is unique. Also, the color of the glaze can vary. Care Instructions: Dust lightly. Country of Origin: China.
- Add lasting luxury to any space with this striking Revolution console table from Villiers. Made in England, each piece has been meticulously created by highly skilled craftsmen who take great pride in their work. Handcrafted from steel with a vintage silver patina, it also features a polished black granite top. Every step in the laborious manufacturing process is completed by a person skilled in a specific area ensuring the highest quality and attention to detail. Also available in a bright nickel finish this striking piece of furniture will add timeless style to any room.Please note that for each piece of Villiers furniture a quote must be requested for delivery and installation options. Bespoke sizes and finishes are also available in every product; please contact customer services for more information.Key features: * Luxury console table * Material: steel with polished black granite top * Dimensions: H91xW150xD40cm * Finished with a vintage silver patina * Free standing * Created in England by highly skilled craftsmen * Bespoke sizes & finishes available – please contact us * Delivery & instalment options available by quote process