Hey guys it's Maggie! This set is mostly requested costumes :)
FAiRY COSTUME requested by @melmo1013
- For a fairy costume all you need are some pastel clothing and wings! I used:
~ A pastel pink tank
~ A pastel floral skirt
~ Pastel jeweled flats
~ Pretty costume wings
- But you can also wear a white, floral, or pastel flowy or high-low dress with flats and wings
CAT COSTUME requested by @vanilla-glitter
- It's easiest to do a black cat, all you need is black clothing and cat accessories, but I'll give an example of how to do a tabby or tortoiseshell (That one will take some sewing/glueing) For the black cat I used:
~ A black long sleeved tee
~ Black leggings/jeans
~ Black Flatts
~ Black cat ears and tail
- For a tabby use an orange white or brown and white top with khaki, orange, or brown pants. Wear white shoes and make matching cat accessories.
- For a tortoiseshell cat if you don't have a black, orange, and white top, get a black top and sew/glue white and orange spots on it. Wear black leggings and orange/white flats. Make matching cat accessories.
HELLO KiTTY COSTUME requested by @miamaiamoel12890
- For a hello kitty costume all you need is:
~ A pink dress
~ Hello Kitty ears
~ Hello Kitty Bow
~ White flats
COW GiRL COSTUME
- For a cow girl costume all you need are clothes that look country/southern. I used:
~ A plaid tie front top
~ Blue jeans
~ Cowboy boots
~ You can wear a tank under the tie front shirt if you want
- You could also wear a jean or plaid dress and maybe make a lasso out of rope and wear a cowboy hat.
- Wear your hair in braids or pig tails
Hope this helps! Leave any more requests in the comments or PM me!