- Don't get 'boxed in' thinking that the Foster is only a Rustic Industrial Chandelier. It has so much more happening, combining natural wood and wrought iron in a clean architectural style that would be right at home in a Soho loft or Catskill farmhouse - or even a French Country inspired kitchen. 19 inches high x 36 inches wide x 16 inches deep. With chains can reach up to 92 inches high. Constructed from wrought iron and wood. old iron, natural ash. Four (4) 60W bulbs. Includes 6 feet of chain.
- Similar itemKill Star Raider Cloak, Cuz if yer a sleek, stylish spellcaster, yer gonna need a totally [censored] robe! The sikkest robe under the sun.. Er, full moon; this robe features an open, draped front, stretch, relaxed fit and an over-sized 'pixie' hood. Now yer the chillest witch in the coven!
- Similar itemLovely Rosebuds. Feminine and romantic, the elegant Tin Rose Ball Ornament from Linguistic Designs is a stunning way to add a touch of glamour to your home. Hundreds of pieces of tin are cut and formed into delicate rosebuds to make up each sphere. String a group of these gorgeous ornaments from the ceiling to add metallic shine to a shabby chic space, cluster them together in antique-silver vessels for an instant centerpiece, or hang them from a fireplace mantel as a whimsical touch in a transitional space. Make no thorns about it—this is one blooming beautiful decoration. 100% tin. Sold individually. 9" diameter. Made in Mexico. Lead time: 3 to 6 weeks.
- Similar itemMeasuring 22 inches round, this festive holiday wreath incorporates magnificent red hydrangeas, evergreen sprigs, pinecones, and sprays of luscious berries. While it will look fabulous on a wall or door, hang it over a mirror for a truly one of a kind decoration! It can also be used as a table centerpiece by placing a large candle and holder in the middle.
- Similar itemBlack wool 'The Bianca' hat from Gladys Tamez Millinery featuring a pointed top and a grosgrain ribbon.
- Similar itemStar light, star bright. Native American cultures believed the eight-pointed star represented hope and guidance. Each wood ornament from The Great Lakes Goods is hand painted and die cut with love by Rose Lazar in her Brooklyn studio. Available in gray multi, neon multi, and pastel multi.
- Similar itemWith the cordless Fire and Ice Lantern, you can create a fantastic Halloween lightshow on your tabletop, mantel or even in the forest. Just turn on the battery-operated lantern and watch the flickering red and gold "flames" come to life behind orange film. With such bewildering flash and indoor/outdoor versatility, a group of them will make a spooktacular addition to your front porch steps or in your haunted house windows. Cordless, flickering lantern with red and gold "flames" Crafted from sturdy plastic with a dark oiled-bronze finish. Equipped with a metal wire handle. Can be displayed indoors or out. Requires four AA batteries (not included)
- Similar itemArchitectural inspiration and the innovative use of wrought iron gives the Salvage Lantern a cool industrial chic vibe. Stretched wires, linking elements, and robust studded corners all suggest antique mechanical origins. A rich Hiroshi Gray finish completes the look. PRODUCT NAME: Salvage Lantern. DIMENSIONS: 27hx 15d x 15w. NUMBER OF LIGHTS: 4. SHADES: Chandelier Not Suitable For Shades. MATERIAL: Wrought Iron. FINISH: Hiroshi Gray. WATTAGE PER LIGHT: 60. TOTAL WATTAGE: 240. BULB TYPE: Candelabra. CHAIN LENGTH: 6 feet.
- Similar itemBlack wool fedora hat from Kijima Takayuki featuring a curved top and a braided tassel detail.