" That's the best revenge of all: happiness. Nothing drives people crazier than seeing someone having a good fucking life." - Chuck Palahniuk
This is probably one of my favourite quotes.
Erp De Derp
Hello there lovely people,
So it's finally December and I just realised how fast this year has gone (just like every other year) and Christmas is coming up soon and gosh, summer and just everything all at once.
Well, wince I'm in the mood I guess I may as well share to you all my Christmas list! I probably won't get anything from it but hey, I don't mind.
- Fairy lights
- Bicycle (a new one, because I have a silly old rusty push bike I haven't ridden for YEARS)
- A plastic pot plant (I don't even know..)
- A desk
- Book vouchers, or just books in general.
- Canvas tote bags (blank or printed I don't mind)
- DFTBA/nerdfighter tees, posters merchandise
- A new school bag, preferably beige or a neutral colour.
- New pair of white converses, low tops. I lost mine, I don't know how.
- A new paint set, along with paint brushes.
- Stationary. Errybody loves stationary.
- Food vouchers (I know you're probably like "Whaaa?" but I mean, if I can get clothes, book and other item vouchers why can't I get food vouchers? Grocery shopping and food shopping is my favourite type of retail therapy.)
- TV series box sets (American Horror Story,
- Cook books (For some reason, I have like a bunch of cook books, I never actually MAKE anyting from them, I just like having them.) Nigella Lawson..
- Round rim sunglasses, preferably big (I have a disgusting'y square face, and normally the glasses I buy look incredibly small and I just hate it.)
- Dainty floral bed spread, blue and white.
- Grass carpet mat (Self explanatory really their carpet mats that look like grass and it just looks really cool.)
I'm aware this list is incredibly long, and the things on here are expensive but that's why I don't have my hopes too high haha. Aww well, I can dream.
Okay, have a wonderful summer and or winter/autumn/spring. Goodbye
- Phi Phi ^^"