- Similar itemEco-friendly glamour. Monique Pean's recycled 18k gold ring features a multi-dimensional triangular stud detailed with pavé diamonds. Recycled 18k yellow gold, conflict-and-devastation-free white diamonds. 0.11 carats. Approximately 1mm band width. Approximately 7mm face width
- Similar itemRevered for its strong silhouettes - like this wool-blend blazer - Haider Ackermann's avant-garde designs have propelled the label to cult status. Exaggerated padded shoulders and a fitted cut make this army-green style a couture-like take on tailoring. Front button fastening. Padded shoulders, front slit pockets, split cuffs and back. Fully lined. 54% Wool, 25% Cotton, 21% Linen. Lining: 55% Cotton, 45% Viscose. Dry clean.
- Similar itemNude wool knee length skirt from Nina Ricci featuring a short rear zip fastening, pleated detailing to the front, diagonal darted stitching to the front, an a-line silhouette and a silk lining.
- Similar itemOff-white leather pumps from Gianvito Rossi. Pointed toe. Slip on. Leather covered mid-heel. Cushioned leather insole. Made in Italy. Comes with dust bag.
- A modern, rounded square ring in 18K yellow gold, with a diamond studded station set in 18K white gold. 18K yellow and white gold. Made in Italy. Diamonds:28 ct. T.w. Size: 6.5. All gemstone carat weights (ct. T.w.) are approximate; variance may be .05 carat. Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
- Similar itemChristian LouboutinPhilaer Suede Red Sole Pump, Blue Kohl DetailsExclusively ours. A medallion in the shape of a pharaoh's crown decorates this Christian Louboutin pump. Style is tastefully updated in an elegant teal shade.Suede upper.Dipped sides with low-cut vamp.Suede-covered medallion tops pointed toe.Leather lining and padded insole.Signature red leather outsole.3 1/2" covered stiletto heel."Philaer" is made in Italy.Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Similar itemBrown wool pied de poule from Chanel featuring notched lapels, a gold-tone logo embossed front button fastening, shoulder pads, four front button flap pockets and long sleeves with contrast cuffs. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Alexander McQueenHigh-Waist Pleated Skirt, BlackDetailsLeaf crepe.High, banded waist sits at the navel.Box-pleated A-line silhouette.Hem hits top of thigh.Back zip.Acetate/rayon.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Alexander McQueenPleated Sangallo Lace Skirt, WhiteDetailsSangallo lace.High, banded waist sits at the navel.Pleated A-line silhouette.Scalloped hem hits mid-thigh.Back zip.Cotton/spandex.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, bra size 32B, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.