- Knit from a soft cotton-and-linen blend, this cool American flag-inspired cardigan is designed with a shawl collar and a stars-and-stripes pattern. Shawl collar. Five-button placket. Two-button detail at the left side of the neck. Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Patch pockets at the waist. Ribbed hem. 90% cotton. 10% linen. Hand wash. Imported.
- Similar itemStuart WeitzmanMove In Strappy Elastic Sneaker, Blue/BlackDetailsThis breathable Stuart Weitzman sneaker is excellent for the long haul with comfort-packed amenities. Nubuck leather with contrast leather framing.Caged straps with elastic straps at vamp for easy access.Round toe.3/4" wedge-like heel. Padded insole for comfort; rubber sole."Move In" is made in Spain. Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
- Herve LegerBoat-Neck Bandage DressDetailsBehold an icon in your wardrobe: this Herve Leger bandage dress lasts through the seasons in a basic black hue and enduring silhouette.Bandage knit widens and tapers for hourglass silhouette.Boat neckline.Short sleeves.Formfitting silhouette.Rayon/nylon/spandex.Imported.Designer About Herve Leger:French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.
- Similar itemA flattering open front and stripe pattern create the simple, flattering shape of this cardigan by Jones New York. With a asymmetrical hemline, this cardigan is perfect with dark-washed jeans and boots for a seasonal look. Open front. Long sleeves. Asymmetrical hemline. Striped pattern. Viscose/polyester/wool. Machine wash. Imported.
- Herve LegerQueen Liz V-Neck Short Bandage DressDetailsHerve Leger "Queen Liz" signature bandage-knit dress.Approx. length of dress from top to hem: 31.5"L front, 32"L back.V neckline.Sleeveless; moderate shoulder coverage.Back hook closure; cutout; center zip with taping.Figure-forming silhouette.Pullover style.Rayon/nylon/spandex; unlined.Imported.Shown styled with Jimmy Choo Ivette Iridescent Crisscross Sandal in MulticolorModel's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About Herve Leger:French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.
- Gentle SoulsGretchen Snake-Print Stretch Slip-On, Off WhiteDetailsGentle Souls snake-print suede flat.Stretch slingback for custom fit.Low-cut back.Round toe.Soft leather lining.Cushioned leather insole with arch support.Leather sole with rubber insets for traction."Gretchen" is imported.Designer About Gentle Souls Shoes:Style and cutting-edge comfort co-exist in the Gentle Souls line of contemporary footwear. From everyday pumps and flats to stylish boots and wedges, each Gentle Souls shoe is designed with patented Displaceable Solid Technology for lightweight support and flexibility. Features like flax seed pillows at the insoles, breathable deerskin lining, and shock-absorbing soles allow you to wear the latest styles in lasting comfort.
- Similar itemRed cotton-wool blend 'Tayler' cardigan from Isabel Marant Étoile featuring a round neck, a button fastening, two front pockets, long sleeves, a ribbed hem and cuffs, an asymmetric rear hem and a raised seam to the rear.
- Herve LegerClaudia Scallop-Trim Cutout Bandage DressDetailsHerve Leger Claudia bandage dress widens and tapers for hourglass effect; scalloped/cutout trim.Boat neckline.Short sleeves.Sleek, formfitting silhouette.Dropped, ruffled hem.Taping along back zip.Rayon/nylon/spandex.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, bra size 32B, dress size US 4. Designer About Herve Leger:French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.
- Salvatore FerragamoVarina Metallic Nubuck Ballet Flat, Rose GoldDetailsLook and feel as graceful as a ballerina in the Varina ballet flat by Salvatore Ferragamo. The metallic nubuck and pretty bow topping the toe will show the world how you shine-on or off the stage.Metallic, chrome-tanned nubuck leather upper. 1/4" flat heel.Round toe.Tonal signature Vara grosgrain bow with engraved logo plate. Padded leather insole; leather lining. Leather outsole with rubber heel inset. "Varina" is made in Italy. Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).