- Similar itemBlue 'Mia' flared jeans from Hudson featuring a button and zip fly, a waistband with belt loops, a low rise, whiskering at the thigh, a five pocket design and creases.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Fur-Trim Bomber JacketDetailsLuggage leather with brown knit trim and natural coyote fur (USA) collar.Snap/zip front.Long sleeves.Cropped at hip.Merino wool/nylon/spandex trim; acetate lining.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Michael Kors:Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances.
- Similar itemBlaise. Safari green camo print. A pajama inspired shirt in army camo print, the blaise shirt features a classic flat collar and lapel with two front flap pockets, front button placket, button sleeve cuffs and rounded hem. 100% silk.
- Sleeves: leather; knit trim: nylon/acrylic/wool; real fox fur: dyed, imported from Greece, lining: polyester. Professional fur clean. Imported. Stand collar, zip front, quilted leather sleeves, front slit pockets, rib knit trim at hem. Approximately 22" long. Please note: fur items are often manufactured with extra long sleeves and alterations may be needed. Find a store near you for alterations and monogramming services. Bloomingdale's does not accept returns of altered merchandise. See store locations with alteration services available.
- Similar itemShirt with a Mao collar, a plunging neckline and front concealed zip fastening, made of 100% silk. It features a straight cut, cuffs with contrasting piping, and two button fastening, a pleat at the back, side slits and slightly rounded hem.
- Similar itemLight-blue mid-weight stretch-denim. Belt loops, five pockets, slightly faded. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 90% cotton, 6% EME, 4% elastane. Machine wash. Designer wash: Palladium
- Similar itemA take on the classic menswear button-up, Equipment's Brett shirt borrows from the boys, weaving it in an earthy, airy silk and imparting it with a sense of simple grace. 100% silk. Imported.
- Similar itemGraphite black cotton-blend flared jeans from J Brand featuring a low rise, a waistband with belt loops, a button and zip fly, a five pocket design and a regular length. This item is true to fit.
- Stella McCartneyPaisley Jacquard Bomber Jacket, RoseDetailsPaisley jacquard.Spread collar; zip front.Dropped shoulders.Long sleeves may be ruched, as shown.Vertical welt pockets.Polyester/cotton.Made in Bulgary.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.