- Similar itemChristian LouboutinSo Kate Patent Red Sole Pump, NudeDetailsChristian Louboutin patent leather pump. 5" covered heel. Pointed toe; single sole. Low-cut vamp visually lengthens legs. Creamy leather lining and footbed. Signature red leather outsole. "So Kate" is made in Italy. Designer About Christian Louboutin: French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Similar itemAQUA takes notes from the bold blooms trend with this abstract approach–relaxed track trousers covered in bright blue blurred dots. Self: polyester; contrast: polyester/rayon/spandex. Dry clean. Made in USA. Elasticized waist, two slit hip pockets, printed, tapered legs, solid elasticized cuffs, pull-on style.
- Halston HeritageDraped Round-Hem BlazerDetailsHalston Heritage blazer in suiting crepe. Draped, open front. Long sleeves. Front pockets. Relaxed silhouette. Wool/nylon/spandex. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34. 5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Shown styled with Stuart Weitzman Hereitis Napa Peep-Toe Ankle Boot in BlackDesigner About Halston Heritage: The Halston Heritage label takes the best of 1970s disco glam and merges it with a modern sensibility for chic retro looks that are perfectly in the now. The line, an offshoot of legendary American design house Halston, was introduced in 2009.
- Manolo BlahnikBB Metallic Patent Leather Pointy Toe Pump, BronzeDetailsManolo Blahnik "BB" pump in metallic bronze patent leather. 4" covered heel. Pointed toe; single sole. Padded leather lining. Leather sole. "BB" is made in Italy. Sizing note: Manolo Blahnik BB style runs large. We suggest that you order a half size smaller than you typically wear. Designer About Manolo Blahnik: Manolo Blahnik, the elegant master of women's shoe design, was born in Spain's Canary Islands. After studying architecture in Geneva, he relocated to Paris and then London, where he opened his first boutique. The Manolo Blahnik line has earned icon status; the distinctively sexy and sophisticated heel on a Manolo Blahnik shoe is instantly recognizable. The collection is celebrated around the world, and has been immortalized in fashion-forward films and television series. Every accolade, award, and tribute is earned, attributing to the fact that the exceptional quality and craftsmanship of each Manolo Blahnik shoe endure the test of time and trends.
- Similar itemCitrus trousers. Elasticated waistband with drawstring. Two front pockets. Abstract Aztec print throughout. High rise. Relaxed fit. Silk: 100% silk.
- Similar itemBlack virgin wool blend relax blazer from Jason Wu featuring a shawl collar, front single button fastening, and two front flap pockets. Has long sleeves with buttoned cuffs and a straight hem. Is fully lined.
- Similar itemCropped Tuxedo Blazer Details Bi-stretch wool suiting. Shawl collar. Long sleeves. Relaxed fit with open front. Cropped at waist. Virgin wool/spandex. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25. 5"/65cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.
- Cut with a loose silhouette, the 'New Realm' trousers from Vivienne Westwood's Anglomania collection are printed with an abstract illusion in black with splashes of contrasting lighter colours. A drop crotch and elasticated waistband pleat down to form a loose, slightly tapered leg. The viscose and silk blend trouser also feature two pockets at the waist. R.R. 60% Viscose 40% Silk.
- There is nothing quite like a pair of chic pumps from the luxurious Jimmy Choo. Glossy patent leather upper. Pointed toe shape. Leather lining. Leather sole. 4½'' Stiletto heel. All measurements are approximate. Patent Leather; Italy;