- Similar itemThe Willow collection celebrates timeless leather craft through shape, style and detailing. The focus of this new collection is structure and simplicity - a beautiful yet practical design finished with signature hardware and detailing. The Willow Tote has a front envelope clutch that can be zip-detached and used as a single statement clutch. A women's leather tote bag that can be carried over the shoulder or in the crook of the arm. Two top handles with D-ring detailing. Detachable envelope pouch with Postman's Lock closure. Hanging fob with hidden padlock. Magnetic closure. Metal feet on base. Two internal slip pockets. One internal zip pocket. Suede lining. Internal metal Mulberry fob. Height 26cm Width 41cm Depth 18cm Handle drop 14cm
- Brunello CucinelliPleated Crepe Carrot PantsDetailsWool crepe pants by Brunello Cucinelli.Single-pleat front.Zip front; belt loops.Slant pockets; back welt pockets.Relaxed rise tapers through legs.Wool/viscose.Made in Italy.Designer About Brunello Cucinelli:The countryside of Umbria, where Brunello Cucinelli calls home, was the inspiration for the sublimely luxurious and colorful cashmere that made him famous. Today the company operates from a restored 14th century castle in Solomeo, Italy (in fact, he restored the entire village). The line has expanded beyond the initial coveted cashmere to include designs for men and women.
- Similar itemScoop Neck Tank From Rena Lange. 2.5" Strap. 100% Cotton. Available in White.
- Similar itemGiuseppe ZanottiWrap-Around Buckle Strap Sandal, NudeDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti smooth leather sandal with silver hardware4 3/4" covered heel; 1/2" platform.4 1/4" pitch equivalent.Buckled straps cover vamp and crisscross at ankle.Back zip for ease of dress.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemOversized tank. Scoop neckline. Textured fabric. Italian crepe piping. 74% Triacetate 26% Cotton. Dry clean only. Model is 5'9" wearing size small.
- Oxford detailing adds a borrowed-from-the-boys touch to sandals that are all woman.
- Similar itemSmythson Dove Grey textured leather Panama large tote. Gold-stamped logo at top line; polished pale goldtone hardware; protective metal feet at base. Lined with suede; leather base at interior. Rolled smooth leather top handles. Open top. 13.5" height x 16.0" width x 6.0" depth (approximately) 4.5" handle drop, approximately. Includes detachable zip pouch on lanyard Made in Italy.
- Similar itemAbstract floral printed cotton trousers from Givenchy. Concealed zip down fly with hook and eye closure. Belt loops. Hip pockets. Rear welt pockets. Contrasting black side seam. Central leg pleats.Partially lined. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemSuede round toe ankle boot with center seam stitching, thin covered platform and silver-tone side zip. 4.75" heel (120mm) Leather sole. Available in Beige. Made in Italy.