- Similar itemSky blue wool blend fitted shift dress from Emilio Pucci featuring a round neck, a v-back, three-quarter length sleeves, a back zip fastening, gathering details at the sides and a straight hem.
- Alexis BittarThin Liquid Metal Crystal X Clear Lucite BangleDetailsBangle from the Jardin Mystere Collection by Alexis Bittar.Hand-sculpted clear Lucite acrylic bangle.Silvertone vine X's with pave Swarovski crystals.Oval; 6 3/4" inside circumference.Hinged; magnetic clasp.1/2" wide.Made in USA.Designer About Alexis Bittar:Inspired by a box of antique jewelry he received from his parents as an adolescent, Alexis Bittar embarked on a jewelry-making career that emphasized intricate attention to detail. His bold pieces have attracted the attention of acclaimed designers around the world (he has collaborated with several well-known fashion houses on their own jewelry collections) and his pieces can be found in such museums as the Victoria Albert in London.
- Put a stylish spin on your warm-weather look with the Hannah slingback pumps from Aquatalia. A glossy patent leather upper and cork wedge heel combine to make these posh pumps a perfectly on-trend selection for the season. Slip-on style. Peep toe. Cork platform and wedge heel. Platform height: 1" Heel height: 4" Padded footbed. Rubber sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemLeather. Imported. Double top handles, detachable adjustable shoulder strap. Zip closure; lined. Three interior slip pockets, interior zip pocket. 18"L x 7"W x 12"H; 9" handle drop, 22" strap drop.
- Similar itemPersian blue silk sleeveless pleated dress from Matthew Williamson featuring an embroidered round neck, slit at the chest, a concealed rear zip fastening, twisted effect at the waist and a flared skirt.
- Stephanie Kantis24k Gold-Dipped Goddess Malachite Cuff DetailsGoddess cuff by Stephanie Kantis.Bronze dipped in 24-karat yellow gold.Oval malachite cabochon center.Hammered finish.Gap for slip-on style.69 x 53mm (2 3/4" x 2").6 1/2" circumference.Made in Mexico.Designer About Stephanie Kantis Jewelry:Stephanie Anne Kantis is proof that success follows the confident, passionate, gracious southern woman. Shortly after graduating from Florida International University with a BFA in Interior Design, the St. Louis native started her own line of luxury children's furniture. By 2008, the Stephanie Anne company was boasting a flagship in Dallas' exclusive Highland Park Village-and furnishing the chicest nurseries in town. But a trip to Mexico in 2010 proved pivotal. Kantis enrolled in a sculpture class and began experimenting with bronze jewelry. Upon return to Dallas, customers took notice, and within a year, Kantis was approached by Neiman Marcus. Protected by a special clear coat, Stephane Kantis bronze artisan jewelry conveys a regal quality and exhibits a lovely patina that works for day or night. The signature "S" clasp is not only an element of branding but is also highly functional, enabling bracelets to be hooked up to create a custom necklace. Now based in Palm Beach, Florida, Kantis is devoted to her jewelry line full time. Recent innovations include the Versital line of chains that can be worn more than 15 ways.
- Similar itemElaine TurnerRaffia Havana-Handle Tote Bag, Ecru/MintDetailsElaine Turner "Hannah" handbag.Synthetic raffia with python-embossed leather trim.Round Havana handles with golden logo studs.Magnetic closure for easy access.Signature pink jacquard lining.Inside, one zip and two open pockets.Bag weight: 2lbs. 7oz.Imported.Designer About Elaine Turner: Elaine Turner's design style was born from Caribbean family vacations she took as a child. Her designs exude island living with the use of raffia and grasscloth, along with her signature pink jacquard lining, crown hardware, and bamboo accents.
- Similar itemSitting pretty on the dock, youre aglow under the inky sky in these red heels by Swedish Hasbeens! Handmade in Sweden, this brand's designs are based on original 70s styles and crafted from the finest natural materials. Smooth leather straps crisscross the peep-toe silhouette of these summery sandals, secured by sturdy ankle straps. Swinging your legs happily over the lake in these low, earthy wooden heels, youre tempted to chase the twinkling fireflies dancing above! Firefly Lake Heel by Swedish Hasbeens in Red for Casual, Daytime Party, Beach, Resort occasions.
- Similar itemMade in Thailand. Tote bag made with antique textiles. Crafted from Italian, vegetable-tanned leather, antique fabric and Thai silk lining. Every bag arrives in a silk dust bag. Please note that due to the nature of vintage materials, subtle stains or imperfections in the embroidery are characteristics of the fabric and should not be considered as defects. Dimensions: H 17.0 Inches x W 15.5 Inches x L 4.5 Inches.