- Put a stylish spin on your warm-weather look with the Hannah slingback pumps from Aquatalia. A glossy patent leather upper and cork wedge heel combine to make these posh pumps a perfectly on-trend selection for the season. Slip-on style. Peep toe. Cork platform and wedge heel. Platform height: 1" Heel height: 4" Padded footbed. Rubber sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemElaine TurnerRaffia Havana-Handle Tote Bag, Ecru/MintDetailsElaine Turner "Hannah" handbag. Synthetic raffia with python-embossed leather trim. Round Havana handles with golden logo studs. Magnetic closure for easy access. Signature pink jacquard lining. Inside, one zip and two open pockets. Bag weight: 2lbs. 7oz. Imported. Designer About Elaine Turner: Elaine Turner's design style was born from Caribbean family vacations she took as a child. Her designs exude island living with the use of raffia and grasscloth, along with her signature pink jacquard lining, crown hardware, and bamboo accents.
- Alexis BittarThin Liquid Metal Crystal X Clear Lucite BangleDetailsBangle from the Jardin Mystere Collection by Alexis Bittar. Hand-sculpted clear Lucite acrylic bangle. Silvertone vine X's with pave Swarovski crystals. Oval; 6 3/4" inside circumference. Hinged; magnetic clasp. 1/2" wide. Made in USA. Designer About Alexis Bittar: Inspired by a box of antique jewelry he received from his parents as an adolescent, Alexis Bittar embarked on a jewelry-making career that emphasized intricate attention to detail. His bold pieces have attracted the attention of acclaimed designers around the world (he has collaborated with several well-known fashion houses on their own jewelry collections) and his pieces can be found in such museums as the Victoria Albert in London.
- Similar itemSky blue wool blend fitted shift dress from Emilio Pucci featuring a round neck, a v-back, three-quarter length sleeves, a back zip fastening, gathering details at the sides and a straight hem.
- Two tone leather composes a slouchy See by Chloé handbag. Signature logo plates shine at the front, and 4 patch pockets flank the sides. A magnetic top opens the lined, 3 pocket interior. Rolled top handles, and optional cross body shoulder strap. Dust bag included. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 30oz / 0.85kg. Imported, Tunisia. Measurements Height: 10in / 25.5cm Length: 16.5in / 42cm Depth: 7in / 18cm Strap drop: 20in / 51cm Handle drop: 5in / 12.5cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Double platforms- one hidden and the other exposed- pull double duty for this Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toe pump in cheery coral. The additional height elongates the leg while the covered platform helps to maintain a sleek silhouette. Suede upper with tonal topstitch trim. 5 1/2" covered heel, 1 1/4" double platform. 4 1/4" equivalent. Signature snipped peep toe. Leather lining. Leather sole. Made in Italy. Heel height may vary by size.
- Angelina Short-Sleeve Ruched Dress, Dark Lapis Details Diane von Furstenberg Angelina jersey dress. Approx. 33 1/2"L from top of dress to hem. Allover ruching; slanted on top and horizontal on skirt. Round neckline. Sleeveless. Hem hits mid-thigh. Body conscious silhouette. Pulls on easily over head. Viscose/silk. Imported.
- Stephanie Kantis24k Gold-Dipped Goddess Malachite Cuff DetailsGoddess cuff by Stephanie Kantis. Bronze dipped in 24-karat yellow gold. Oval malachite cabochon center. Hammered finish. Gap for slip-on style. 69 x 53mm (2 3/4" x 2"). 6 1/2" circumference. Made in Mexico. Designer About Stephanie Kantis Jewelry: Stephanie Anne Kantis is proof that success follows the confident, passionate, gracious southern woman. Shortly after graduating from Florida International University with a BFA in Interior Design, the St. Louis native started her own line of luxury children's furniture. By 2008, the Stephanie Anne company was boasting a flagship in Dallas' exclusive Highland Park Village-and furnishing the chicest nurseries in town. But a trip to Mexico in 2010 proved pivotal. Kantis enrolled in a sculpture class and began experimenting with bronze jewelry. Upon return to Dallas, customers took notice, and within a year, Kantis was approached by Neiman Marcus. Protected by a special clear coat, Stephane Kantis bronze artisan jewelry conveys a regal quality and exhibits a lovely patina that works for day or night. The signature "S" clasp is not only an element of branding but is also highly functional, enabling bracelets to be hooked up to create a custom necklace. Now based in Palm Beach, Florida, Kantis is devoted to her jewelry line full time. Recent innovations include the Versital line of chains that can be worn more than 15 ways.
- Similar itemAlexis BittarJardin Mystere Big Crystal-Cluster Bracelet with Clear Lucite CenterDetailsSilvertone and golden vine bracelet from the Jardin Mystere Collection by Alexis Bittar. Hand-sculpted, clear Lucite center with polished finish. White quartz/labradorite doublet, aqua crackle glass, chalcedony, labradorite facets. Pave Swarovski crystals. Opening for slip-on style. 7" inside circumference. 2 3/4" at widest. Made in USA. Designer About Alexis Bittar: Inspired by a box of antique jewelry he received from his parents as an adolescent, Alexis Bittar embarked on a jewelry-making career that emphasized intricate attention to detail. His bold pieces have attracted the attention of acclaimed designers around the world (he has collaborated with several well-known fashion houses on their own jewelry collections) and his pieces can be found in such museums as the Victoria Albert in London.