- Cut from lightweight silk-jersey this relaxed-fit Fiona dress from DVF is perfect between seasons. Offset the graphic panelling with a brightly-coloured tote switching classic pumps for leather sandals when the weather warms.
- Similar itemComposition: 80% Wool, 20% Polyamide. Details: flannel, no appliqués, darts, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, single chest pocket, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, rear slit, lined interior.
- Similar itemBlack leather monogram clutch from Saint Laurent featuring a square body, a front flap closure, a front logo plaque, a silver-tone chain shoulder strap, a silver-tone stud detailing, an internal patch pocket and a fine chain tassel to the front.
- Round-cut black diamonds are pave-set across the black rhodium-plated surface of these sterling silver earrings. The square faces of these stud earrings are attached to post backs with screw-back clasps for secure closure.
- Similar itemFresh, feminine and a bit Sixties-chic, our cotton Trixy Dress hits on all of the elements that define our spring collection. Detailed with an eclectic lace-like crochet and finished with scalloped edges, it can easily be dressed up or down and makes an ideal blank canvas for accessorizing. White is a blank canvas. Ground the ladylike crochet with nude sandals or go more graphic with high-contrast accessories. For a boyish touch, we styled it over a collared shirt. Cotton crochet. Crew-neck. Short sleeves; sleeve length: 7" (17.6 cm) Invisible zipper at center back; hook-and-eye closure. 36" (90.4 cm) in length. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemBalenciagaGiant 12 Golden Envelope Clutch Bag, BlackDetailsBlack soft lambskin with golden hardware, including stud and buckle detail. Snap flap top with exterior zip pocket detail. Removable shoulder strap, 21" drop. Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed leather tag. Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror. 7 1/2"H x 12"W x 1"D. Weighs approx. 1lb. Made in Italy. Designer About Balenciaga:The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.
- Similar itemThis Gillian Steinhardt stud earring features the signature origami shape with gold fill post backs for pierced ears. Color Details: Other Details: Gold: Brass with 18K Gold. Silver: Brass with White Rhodium. Black: Brass with Black Rhodium. Length: 1.5" Width (widest point): .8" Depth: .25" Every item is handmade in New York City with careful attention paid to each piece. Variations in tone and surface treatment are due to the handmade nature of each piece and are finished with an eye toward the harmony of the overall piece. Brass; U.S.A;
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Wool. Details: flannel, no appliqués, tartan pattern, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, single chest pocket, multipockets, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, rear slit, lined interior.
- Similar itemBlack rhodium plated brass variant. Gold plated brass variant. Matte finished variant. Resin. Swarovski crystals. Handmade in Italy.