- Similar itemComposition: 100% Viscose. Details: lightweight sweater, satin, jacquard, floral design, no appliqués, rear closure, zip closure, no pockets, a-line style.
- Similar itemThe pink of a Hibiscus flower and boasting 3/4 length sleeves, the slim fit Autumn Cashmere cardigan is a button up piece with a crew neck. Finished with ribbed trims to the cuffs and hem. E.D. Pure Cashmere.
- Similar itemThis top is made from a soft and silky cotton blend fabric with a back panel of cotton-nylon lace. The cap sleeves and scoop neckline are feminine yet practical, and the front tie makes this top versatile, perfect with both pants and a skirt. The back lace panel detail pattern is geometric and eye-catching, the finishing touch to this boho-chic top. Cotton/nylon. Dry clean.
- Similar itemGold-tone sequined leather brogues from Markus Lupfer featuring a lace-up front, round toe and a short chunky heel.
- Similar itemThe ridged sole provides a funky silhouette that contrasts the chunky heel as well as gives extra grip on winter streets. Lace-up closure and metal grommets add visual interest. Available in black, light brown and gray. Faux leather. Wipe clean. Color: Light Brown, Materials: N/A, Size: EU 41, Care: wipe clean
- Similar itemComposition: 49% Polyester, 25% Acetate, 13% Wool, 13% Acrylic. Details: jacquard, floral design, low waisted, elasticized waist, no fastening, no pockets, unlined, lamé, no appliqués, a-line style.
- Similar itemDKNY Lace Inset Button Front Shirt.Color:White/White.Size:Medium.Material:Cotton/elastane.Tops.
- Similar itemPink wool and mohair blend 'Rider' cardigan from Isabel Marant Étoile featuring a v-neck, a front button fastening, two front pockets, long sleeves and a ribbed hem and cuffs.
- Similar itemFryeMaggie Woven Leather Oxford, GrayDetailsWoven leather oxford by Frye. 2 1/2" chunky heel. Smooth cap-toe and counter. Lace-up front. Leather insole and outsole. "Maggie" is imported. Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U. S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.