- Similar itemPrimary colors present a bright and cheerful madras plaid that’s accented with back central nautical knots and double rope braid straps. Pair this halter with our plaid hipster or string bikini bottoms. You’ll be prepped for sun-filled days feeling the warm sand between your toes. 84% nylon / 16% elastine. Rope detail: 72% nylon / 28% elastine. Lined in ivory 100% polyester helenca. Removable padding. Nautical central back double knot and braid-detailed straps and ties. Back hook closure.
- Similar itemLow rise neon stripe bikini bottom. Tunnel side ties and ruched back.
- Similar itemOur Thandie Wedge Flip-Flop elevates a classic in graphic dot prints used throughout our collection. Complete with a petite logo medallion on the strap, the height makes for a stepped-up alternative to the casual warm-weather essential. Rubber upper. Rubber lining & sole. Heel height: 1.59" (40mm) Platform height: .8" (20mm)
- Diane von FurstenbergCarpreena Sleeveless Dress, ButtercupDetailsSolid-color knit dress by Diane von Furstenberg. Bateau neckline. Sleeveless. Slash pockets. A-line silhouette. Back zip. Approx. 32"L from shoulder to hem. Polyester/viscose/cotton/spandex; lined. Dry clean. Imported. Shown styled with Giuseppe Zanotti Big-Buckle Ankle-Wrap High-Heel Sandal in SilverModel's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Similar itemThe classic style from Havaianas takes on a more feminine edge in a slim design.
- Similar itemKandy Wrappers Signature Fringe bikini bottoms. Long hanging ties on sides of waist with fringe and bead accents. Small metal logo badge of back of waist. Cinching down center of back. 80% nylon/20% spandex. Hand wash. Made in USA.
- The concept behind this NYC-based swimwear line couldn't be simpler—or more brilliant. Designer Gabby Sabharwal offers up a series of pretty prints and sleek solids on a handful of flattering cuts—then you mix and match to your heart's content. So you can take this polka-dot bikini top (with underwire for extra support) and pair it with solids, stripes, florals or, hey, even more polka dots; it's all about finding the perfect (flattering) suit for you. Bonus: You'll find this covetable style from Giejo here and only here at Madewell. Nylon with a hint of stretch. Hand wash. USA.
- Similar itemAdd a cheeky retro twist to your dress collection with Kenzo's bright yellow and black shift. Yellow/black crepe, round neckline, sleeveless, hidden back zip, layered-effect top. Slight A-line silhouette. Team with patent flats and a chunky collar necklace. 41% Viscose, 25% Polyester, 16% Polyurethane, 15% Polyamide, 3% Elastane. Material2: 82% Triacetate, 18% Polyester. Dry clean.
- Similar itemA sophisticated crochet knit with a subtle sheen adds opulent texture to our Carly bikini top. With removable padding and silver and coral bead trimmed ties. Lining: 100% polyester. Composition: 100% viscose. Care: machine wash.