- Herve LegerSequin-Top A-Line Bandage DressDetailsBandage knit creates hourglass silhouette.Sequined crisscross neckline; open back.Sleeveless; cut-in shoulders.Slim bodice; flared skirt.Rayon/nylon/spandex.Imported.Designer About Herve Leger:French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.
- Similar itemThe Coco Clutch is a vintage-inspired boxy shape in metallic silver leather with a deco-style front flap closure and signature studded detailing. Features multiple compartments with a top zipper opening and a metal snap closure. 9.5" H x 6.5" W x 3" D. Genuine leather. Custom silver tone hardware. Exclusive lining + matching dust bag.
- Brian AtwoodLeather Almond-Toe Over-the-Knee Boot, BlackDetailsButtery leather makes this Brian Atwood over-the-knee boot a leg-lengthening luxury.Leather upper.23"H over-the-knee shaft; 16 1/2" top circumference.3" stacked heel.Almond toe.Leather lining and sole.Pull-on style.Made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Lavish yourself with luxe lambskin from French fur and leather laureates, Jekel. Soft dyed lambskin shearling; Fur origin - Spain. Collarless with concealed snap placket. Long sleeve with shearling cuff. Welt pockets at waist. Fully lined. Contemporary fit. Size US 4 (FR 36) measures approximately 21'' from base of back collar to hem; May vary by size. This item cannot be shipped outside of the US Self: 100% Dyed Lambskin; Specialist Dry Clean; France;
- Dawn LevyAsymmetric Curly Fur Collar Coat DetailsTwo-tone felt with dyed curly lamb fur (China) trim. Shawl collar; asymmetric hidden zip front. Long sleeves. Belted waist. Front welt pockets. A-line silhouette. Wool/cashmere; polyester/rayon lining. Dry clean. Imported. Designer About Dawn Levy:Launched in Fall 2011, the Dawn Levy collection of luxurious, modern outwear is specially designed to highlight the feminine physique. Mirroring her signature style, the line includes coats, parkas, and jackets made from the highest-quality fibers of goose down, leather, and cashmere blends. Dawn Levy also uses the finest furs to diversify the selection for women who are seeking enduring, stylish, and functional outerwear.
- This season, Proenza Schouler adds a new style to their repertoire. This elegant envelope clutch has a thick, adjustable strap that wraps around and adjusts with a silver-tone buckle. The flap has a magnetic snap button and reveals two compartments: one lined in the brand's signature jacquard fabric, and another slide pocket with a zip pocket inside. It comes with a detachable, adjustable shoulder strap. 100% genuine leather. Made in Italy.
- Herve LegerOne-Shoulder Sequined DressDetailsSequins deliver a high-gloss effect on this Herve Leger iconic bandage dress in a longer length. Sequined bandage knit tapers from hem to bust.One-shoulder neckline.Bias-cut bodice.Fitted through pencil skirt.Taping along back full-length, two-way zip.Rayon/nylon/spandex.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33"/84cm. Designer About Herve Leger:French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.
- Similar itemMake a chic statement with these black leather over-the-knee boots. Style them with a mini dress for a sexy nighttime look. 3" Stacked heel. 21.25" Shaft. Zipper closure. Genuine leather upper. Leather lining and sole.
- Leggy beauties, these over-the-knee boots are a perfect way to lend your look height, on not-too-high heels. Made in Spain. Pointed toe; pull on; leather laces at top; stretch suede. 3.25" Heel; 23.5" tall shaft, 12.75" flexible circumference. Available in full and half sizes. Please note: Shaft height and circumference may vary by size.