- Similar itemThe Coco Clutch is a vintage-inspired boxy shape in metallic silver leather with a deco-style front flap closure and signature studded detailing. Features multiple compartments with a top zipper opening and a metal snap closure. 9.5" H x 6.5" W x 3" D. Genuine leather. Custom silver tone hardware. Exclusive lining + matching dust bag.
- Herve LegerSequin-Top A-Line Bandage DressDetailsBandage knit creates hourglass silhouette. Sequined crisscross neckline; open back. Sleeveless; cut-in shoulders. Slim bodice; flared skirt. Rayon/nylon/spandex. Imported. Designer About Herve Leger: French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.
- Similar itemMake a chic statement with these black leather over-the-knee boots. Style them with a mini dress for a sexy nighttime look. 3" Stacked heel. 21.25" Shaft. Zipper closure. Genuine leather upper. Leather lining and sole.
- Lavish yourself with luxe lambskin from French fur and leather laureates, Jekel. Soft dyed lambskin shearling; Fur origin - Spain. Collarless with concealed snap placket. Long sleeve with shearling cuff. Welt pockets at waist. Fully lined. Contemporary fit. Size US 4 (FR 36) measures approximately 21'' from base of back collar to hem; May vary by size. This item cannot be shipped outside of the US Self: 100% Dyed Lambskin; Specialist Dry Clean; France;
- This season, Proenza Schouler adds a new style to their repertoire. This elegant envelope clutch has a thick, adjustable strap that wraps around and adjusts with a silver-tone buckle. The flap has a magnetic snap button and reveals two compartments: one lined in the brand's signature jacquard fabric, and another slide pocket with a zip pocket inside. It comes with a detachable, adjustable shoulder strap. 100% genuine leather. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemPaul AndrewPrint-Panel Over-The-Knee Boot, BlackDetailsCrocodile-print long panels add texture while visually elongating your leg in these Paul Andrew over-the-knee boots. Material completely stretches to accommodate a variety of leg shapes. Stretch kid suede with crocodile-print calfskin panels. Contours line of leg. Eased 15 1/2" top circumference for easy fit over thigh. Pointed toe. 3 1/2" covered heel. Approx. 22"H shaft with 15 1/2" top circumference. Leather insole and outsole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemWhitQuilted Coat with Shearling Fur LeatherDetailsWhit quilted coat with dyed Toscana shearling (Italy) fur front and lamb leather back. Round neckline. Long sleeves. Side pockets. Straight silhouette. Quilted wool/polyester. Made in USA of imported material. Model's measurements: Height 5'8. 5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2.
- A classic Herve Leger bandage mini dress. Figure defining crossover bands accent the bodice, and the V neckline flows into a scoop back. Hidden back zip. Unlined. Fabric: Ribbed mid weight jersey. 90% rayon/9% nylon/1% spandex. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 33.75in / 86cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS,XXS
- Alexander McQueenDe-Manta Metallic Leather Clutch Bag, SilverDetailsSmooth metallic leather with silver hardware. Two-way zip top; snap-over front corners. Alexander McQueen logo patch on front. Hexagonal shape with arced bottom. Canvas lining; interior zip pocket. Bag weighs approx. 1lb. 9 1/2"H x 14 1/2"W x 2"D. Made in Italy. Designer About Alexander McQueen: Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.