- Similar itemGold-tone brass key earrings from Dolce & Gabbana featuring a clip on fastening, circular green crystal at the top and small red crystal embellishing.
- Hand-embellished . Multicolored Swarovski crystals. Detachable chain shoulder strap. Swarovski crystal-embellished mini pen. Fully lined in gold faux leather. Push clasp fastening at top
- Similar itemGreen and black hand print dress from Jean Paul Gaultier Vintage featuring a round neck and a draped asymmetric hem. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemShimmer with every move in the beautiful Kassidy pump. This peep toe by Badgley Mischka features a stunning gold rock glitter covered upper and subtle 1/2 inch platform. A 4 1/2 inch stiletto heel delivers the final touch. Man Made Upper/Leather Sole. gold.
- Similar itemCrystal, black, gold and red blackamoor earrings from Katheleys Vintage. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemWhite mesh. Detachable chain shoulder strap. Clear, gray and gold crystals and beads, white faux pearls, pale-gold hardware. Internal patch pocket. Fully lined in blush satin and black mesh. Quartz and crystal-embellished push clasp fastening at top. Comes with dust bag
- Similar itemGreen silk blend dress from Sartoria Italiana Vintage featuring a v-neck, a wrap tie at the waist, a draped back and long sleeves. From 1960. Size is generous. Pick a size down. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemGlitter coated suede upper with leather sole. Made in Italy. Approx 115mm/ 4.5 inch heel. Ankle strap with buckle closure. Geometric cutout detail on front. Patent leather trim. Peep toe.
- Similar itemBottega VenetaSnakeskin Knot Minaudiere, Tan MultiDetailsBottega Veneta snakeskin box clutch bag.Tonal snake trims hard-shell body with rounded corners.Matte brunito hardware includes knotted hinge clasp.Leather lining.4 1/4"H x 5 1/2"D x 1 1/2"D.Made in Italy.Designer About Bottega Veneta:It was 1966 in Vicenza, Italy, when Vittorio and Laura Moltedo introduced Bottega Veneta with a collection of buttery soft leather handbags. The line's signature intrecciato weave set the bags apart and made them must-haves. Over the years, Bottega Veneta expanded its vision of extraordinary yet subtle luxury to include ready-to-wear, shoes, and more. Today, creative director Tomas Maier helms the label, continuing in the tradition of tasteful sophistication.