- Add a touch of glamour to any outfit by pinning on this sparkling flower brooch. Slip a fine chain through the bail to wear it as a pendant around your neck,or use the clasp to keep it on the breast of a jacket. A genuine diamond accents the center.
- Similar itemThe next frontier in jewelry is here with Japanese designer Musubi Aoki's adorable alien charms. Glittery and bright, these friendly visitors sit on stud earrings and fun rings, ready to abduct compliments from your friends. Plastic word bubble pin. Hinge pin closure on back.
- Made in China
- Jay StrongwaterRed Amber Butterfly Tack PinDetailsA delicate butterfly to adorn your lapel or tie.Handcrafted of cast metal.Gold-tone and enamel finish.Hand set with Swarovski crystals.Approximately 1"W x 0.75"T.Imported.Designer About Jay Strongwater:Jay Strongwater's love of the elegant but vividly bejeweled objet-whether it's meant to rest on a tabletop or the graceful curve of a woman's neck-has led him on a journey through the worlds of fashion and home furnishings. He began his career while a student at the Rhode Island School of Design. After garnering raves for a necklace he'd made his mother, he took jewelry samples to open buyer days at some of New York's finest department stores, and soon a burgeoning business was born. At the age of 23, Strongwater met designer Oscar de la Renta, with whom he began to collaborate on jewelry designs for runway shows. The move to home accessories was delightfully serendipitous organic. For the 1994 holiday season, Strongwater sent gifts of jewel-encrusted filigree picture frames to friends, fashion editors, and buyers, who immediately fell in love with the design. By 1998, his Jewels for the Home collection had supplanted his fashion business. In essence, Strongwater created his own niche: the jeweler turning his meticulous eye and art toward a world beyond a woman's wrists, neck, and ears.
- Similar itemMade in the United States. Crafted of 3-D printed SLS polyamide.
- This fun brooch offers a patriotic American flag design set with fields of blue and clear crystals amidst red enamel stripes. This jewelry is crafted of antiqued silvertone base metal and attaches with a classic pin.
- Similar itemThanks to its unique pin-and-ball back,this elegant silver brooch can be worn on a top or hung from a chain as a pendant. The brilliant silver overlay is finished with highly polished rhodium plating,giving it a rich,lustrous look.
- Similar itemThis stylish pin features an Anchor design and a highly polished finish
- Made in China