- Similar itemTaupe python clutch with silver-tone studs from Alexander McQueen. The clutch has a silver metal skull closure, distressed silver-tone frame, and black leather lining inside. Measurements: L15 x H10 x W5 cm. Designer colour: Grey Melange.
- Similar itemWraparound buckle straps detail the shaft of these round toe ankle boots by Gianvito Rossi. Crafted of light suede, these mid-calf boots are finished with tone-on-tone stitching and a chunky heel. Polished silvertone hardware Aproximately 3.25" heel (85mm) Leather/rubber sole. Available in Shell Beige Made in Italy.
- Similar itemSilver 'Lussis' ring from Rosa Maria featuring a straight band, a chunky cut topaz stone to the centre front and a 0.67ct cut diamond border.
- Dark-green cotton-gabardine. Buttoned epaulettes, black leather buckled collar and cuff tabs, buttoned pockets, belt loops, buckled belt, fully lined. Button fastenings through double-breasted front. 100% cotton; lining: 100% cotton; sleeve lining: 100% viscose; trim: 100% leather (Calf). Dry clean
- Pedro GarciaSira Perforated Peep-Toe Mid-Calf BootDetailsPedro Garcia perforated suede boot. Slouchy, pull-on style shaft. Approx. 9 3/4"H mid-calf shaft. Approx. 15" circumference. 4" covered heel. Peep toe. Leather lining and sole. "Sira" is made in Spain of Italian material. Designer About Pedro Garcia: In 1925, Pedro Garcia opened his shoe business in Alicante, Spain. In 1954, his son, the second Pedro Garcia, led the company, focusing on exquisitely made women's shoes. Today, the third Pedro Garcia, grandson of the original Pedro, oversees the company with his sister, Mila. Although the modern collection looks different than the original 1925 designs, what remains the same is a dedication to quality and craftsmanship.
- Similar itemA tonic wool silk trench coat with pleats at the waist for a distinctive full skirt. The double-breasted design features set-in sleeves and a belted waist for a feminine silhouette. Epaulettes, a narrow storm shield and belted cuffs reference the original Burberry trench coat.
- Similar itemExotic karung skin mingles with an alluring druzy stone to make this Marchesa clutch a chic confection of opulence and glamour. Details Karung snakeskin clutch. Nickel hardware includes setting for druzy stone top lock; hinged bottom. Removable shoulder chain may be tucked inside; 20" drop. Tulle lining; golden Marchesa logo plaque. Center compartment divides interior. 4 3/4"H x 8 1/2"W x 1 1/4"D. Bag weighs less than 1 lb. "Isabella" is made in Italy of imported material.
- Similar itemMaiyet's chunky ring is crafted of 18k gold-plated brass set with rutile quartz. Oblong rutile quartz. Polished 18k gold-plated brass. Horizontally placed stone. 6mm band width 17mm face width (approximately)
- Similar itemAshStrike Mid-Calf Leather Buckle Moto Boot, BlackDetailsAsh mid-calf boot with leather upper. Approx. 3" heel; 8 1/2" height; 7" circ. Four adjustable buckle top straps. Round toe. Back zip closure. Leather lining and footbed. Rubber sole provides traction. "Strike" is imported. Designer About Ash: In 2000, Leonello Calvani and Patrick Ithier introduced Ash, a collection of footwear that reflects the duo's experience in the world of French luxury. After spending time at some of France's leading shoe fashion houses, the pair merged an appreciation for fine Italian leather and craftsmanship with a fashion-forward vision.