- Dark-green cotton-gabardine. Buttoned epaulettes, black leather buckled collar and cuff tabs, buttoned pockets, belt loops, buckled belt, fully lined. Button fastenings through double-breasted front. 100% cotton; lining: 100% cotton; sleeve lining: 100% viscose; trim: 100% leather (Calf). Dry clean
- Similar itemThis magical ring is made in Bronze plated in 22k yellow gold. It is definitely unique and although is quite chunky its not too heavy and the wear is pretty comfortable. Please choose from sizes Small (UK-K), Medium (UK-M) and Large (UK-O) and message us which one you would like!
- Similar itemWraparound buckle straps detail the shaft of these round toe ankle boots by Gianvito Rossi. Crafted of light suede, these mid-calf boots are finished with tone-on-tone stitching and a chunky heel. Polished silvertone hardware Aproximately 3.25" heel (85mm) Leather/rubber sole. Available in Shell Beige Made in Italy.
- Similar itemTaupe python clutch with silver-tone studs from Alexander McQueen. The clutch has a silver metal skull closure, distressed silver-tone frame, and black leather lining inside. Measurements: L15 x H10 x W5 cm. Designer colour: Grey Melange.
- Army-green mid-weight cotton-blend gabardine. Buckled brown leather-backed collar, buttoned epaulettes, storm and wind flaps, brown leather sleeves and buckled cuff tabs, buckled belt, buttoned pockets and back vent, fully lined. Button fastenings through double-breasted front. Fabric1: 66% cotton, 34% polyamide; fabric2: 100% leather (cow); fabric3: 100% leather (Lamb); sleeve lining: 100% viscose; upper body lining: 100% cotton. Specialist clean
- Alexander McQueen's rock 'n' roll aesthetic is most apparent in its accessories and this chunky double ring is an opulent new-season addition. Gold-tone brass is complemented by yellow Swarovski crystals for a tough yet eye-catching result.
- Pedro GarciaSira Perforated Peep-Toe Mid-Calf BootDetailsPedro Garcia perforated suede boot. Slouchy, pull-on style shaft. Approx. 9 3/4"H mid-calf shaft. Approx. 15" circumference. 4" covered heel. Peep toe. Leather lining and sole. "Sira" is made in Spain of Italian material. Designer About Pedro Garcia: In 1925, Pedro Garcia opened his shoe business in Alicante, Spain. In 1954, his son, the second Pedro Garcia, led the company, focusing on exquisitely made women's shoes. Today, the third Pedro Garcia, grandson of the original Pedro, oversees the company with his sister, Mila. Although the modern collection looks different than the original 1925 designs, what remains the same is a dedication to quality and craftsmanship.
- Similar itemExotic karung skin mingles with an alluring druzy stone to make this Marchesa clutch a chic confection of opulence and glamour. Details Karung snakeskin clutch. Nickel hardware includes setting for druzy stone top lock; hinged bottom. Removable shoulder chain may be tucked inside; 20" drop. Tulle lining; golden Marchesa logo plaque. Center compartment divides interior. 4 3/4"H x 8 1/2"W x 1 1/4"D. Bag weighs less than 1 lb. "Isabella" is made in Italy of imported material.
- Similar itemAshStrike Mid-Calf Leather Buckle Moto Boot, BlackDetailsAsh mid-calf boot with leather upper. Approx. 3" heel; 8 1/2" height; 7" circ. Four adjustable buckle top straps. Round toe. Back zip closure. Leather lining and footbed. Rubber sole provides traction. "Strike" is imported. Designer About Ash: In 2000, Leonello Calvani and Patrick Ithier introduced Ash, a collection of footwear that reflects the duo's experience in the world of French luxury. After spending time at some of France's leading shoe fashion houses, the pair merged an appreciation for fine Italian leather and craftsmanship with a fashion-forward vision.