- Similar itemCrafted in a variety of rich, Le Capri will complement any outfit with its sleek silhouette and beautifully curved, dimensional plaque.
- Theyskens' TheoryFietra Long-Sleeve Blouse, Black DetailsTheyskens' Theory Fietra style shirt in georgette. Spread collar; button front. Long sleeves; barrel cuffs. Loose silhouette. Shirttail hem. Cupro. Made in USA. Designer About Theyskens' Theory: Designer Olivier Theyskens, of Nina Ricci and Rochas fame, collaborated with New York-based Theory. The result, Theyskens' Theory, debuted in 2010 and is a brilliant fusion of Mr. Theyskens' chic aesthetic with Theory's penchant for modern, contemporary designs.
- Similar itemPink cotton-wool blend boucle jacket from Pinko featuring a round neck, an open front, patch pockets, three-quarter length sleeves and a straight hem.
- Cropped suede pumps in beige and black leopard print. Tonal spiderweb logo throughout. Pointed toe. Heart-shaped platform with black patent trim. Raised metallic spider-web logo in gold at sole. Tonal stitching. Approx 4" heel, 0.5" platform. Upper: leather. Sole: leather. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemWith plaques hand-engraved by metal artisans in Lebanon and silhouettes molded by local New York City leather craftsmen, each individually designed bag represents a raw and original piece. To specify a metal (gold, brass, bronze, silver) and inscription ("happiness", "wisdom and strength", "live and laugh" or "my love") please contact us with your desired request.
- Similar itemChiffon blouse with printed dogs and contrast trims round neck with keyhole detail and buttoned long sleeves.
- Giuseppe ZanottiLeopard-Print Calf Hair Platform PumpDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti metallic leopard-print calf hair (New Zealand) pump. Leather piping trims collar and peep toe. 5 1/2" covered heel with 1 1/2" platform. 4" pitch equivalent. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti: San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemCaroline RoseLong Textured Ombre Jacket, Women's DetailsSuch an exquisite touch of frosted rose renders this Caroline Rose jacket radiant for Spring special occasions. Caroline Rose textured ombre boucle jacket. Mandarin collar with hook-and-closure; open front. Three-quarter sleeves. On-seam pockets. Hem covers seat to hit mid-thigh. Cotton/polyester/viscose/spandex; acetate lining; dry clean. Made in USA of Italian material. Designer About Caroline Rose: American sportswear designer Caroline Rose founded her self-named company in 1987. Her designs seamlessly blend elegant style with easy-chic comfort. The Caroline Rose line includes both Classic and Women's collections.
- Similar itemA boucl construction and collarless design draw attention to this jacket's luxurious air. Large faux pearl shank buttons embellish the pockets and placket, adding yet another lavish element. An inset lace hem softens its extravagant look, giving it a vintage charm. Lined. Color: Cocoa, Materials: Cotton, Polyester, Size: One Size Product Measurements: Shoulder Width: 48cm, Sleeve Length: 58cm, Armhole: 42cm, Bust: 98cm, Total Length: 73cm, Care: Handwash, Machine Wash with Garment Bag