- Similar itemTextured chiffon blouse with contrast panels. Twin patch pockets on the chest, button fastenings through front and buttoned long sleeves. Composition: 100% polyester. Pockets: 100% polyester.
- Similar itemCrafted in a variety of rich, Le Capri will complement any outfit with its sleek silhouette and beautifully curved, dimensional plaque.
- Similar itemShell: cotton/acrylic/linen/polyester; body lining: viscose/polyester; sleeve lining: polyester/elastane. Dry clean. Imported. Notch collar, long sleeves, textured. Neon asymmetric zip front closure, cropped, lined.
- Cropped suede pumps in beige and black leopard print. Tonal spiderweb logo throughout. Pointed toe. Heart-shaped platform with black patent trim. Raised metallic spider-web logo in gold at sole. Tonal stitching. Approx 4" heel, 0.5" platform. Upper: leather. Sole: leather. Made in Italy.
- Theyskens' TheoryFietra Long-Sleeve Blouse, Black DetailsTheyskens' Theory Fietra style shirt in georgette.Spread collar; button front.Long sleeves; barrel cuffs.Loose silhouette.Shirttail hem.Cupro.Made in USA.Designer About Theyskens' Theory:Designer Olivier Theyskens, of Nina Ricci and Rochas fame, collaborated with New York-based Theory. The result, Theyskens' Theory, debuted in 2010 and is a brilliant fusion of Mr. Theyskens' chic aesthetic with Theory's penchant for modern, contemporary designs.
- Similar itemPink cotton-wool blend boucle jacket from Pinko featuring a round neck, an open front, patch pockets, three-quarter length sleeves and a straight hem.
- Giuseppe ZanottiLeopard-Print Calf Hair Platform PumpDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti metallic leopard-print calf hair (New Zealand) pump.Leather piping trims collar and peep toe.5 1/2" covered heel with 1 1/2" platform.4" pitch equivalent.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemDespite its size, it can be understated and classy in the beautifully python series, or overstated with a point of view in our new Ombré Lizard combo. Either way, don’t let the slim silhouette fool you, as the inside pillows out into roomy comfort.
- Similar itemBlack leather 'Flirty' envelope clutch from Diane Von Furstenberg featuring a snakeskin effect, a magnetic fastening, an internal zipped pocket, an internal logo plaque and a gold-tone lips detail to the front.