- Similar itemShell: cotton/acrylic/linen/polyester; body lining: viscose/polyester; sleeve lining: polyester/elastane. Dry clean. Imported. Notch collar, long sleeves, textured. Neon asymmetric zip front closure, cropped, lined.
- Similar itemA platform to jump start the fashion jungle, Gucci ignite a leopard-print revolution with these vertiginous pumps. Exotic allure is enhanced with a texture-tackling haircalf and suede combination as the peep toe and criss-cross strap lend a roar of sensuality. Rounded peep toe. Strap with gold-toned buckle closure. Upper: Calf leather. Leather insole, sole. You walk on 90mm-3.75" 130mm-5.25" heel. 40mm-1.5" platform.
- Similar itemTextured chiffon blouse with contrast panels. Twin patch pockets on the chest, button fastenings through front and buttoned long sleeves. Composition: 100% polyester. Pockets: 100% polyester.
- Similar itemYou'll never lose your bag again with this awesome black python clutch featuring a detachable chain cuff and a detachable shoulder strap. Gold lock closure at front, fully lined with a zip pocket. Wear it with a sleek black dress and pumps for a night out! 100% Polyvinyl Chloride. 7"/18cm width. 5cm"/13cm height. 4"/10cm depth. Imported.
- Giuseppe ZanottiLeopard-Print Calf Hair Platform PumpDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti metallic leopard-print calf hair (New Zealand) pump.Leather piping trims collar and peep toe.5 1/2" covered heel with 1 1/2" platform.4" pitch equivalent.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Theyskens' TheoryFietra Long-Sleeve Blouse, Black DetailsTheyskens' Theory Fietra style shirt in georgette.Spread collar; button front.Long sleeves; barrel cuffs.Loose silhouette.Shirttail hem.Cupro.Made in USA.Designer About Theyskens' Theory:Designer Olivier Theyskens, of Nina Ricci and Rochas fame, collaborated with New York-based Theory. The result, Theyskens' Theory, debuted in 2010 and is a brilliant fusion of Mr. Theyskens' chic aesthetic with Theory's penchant for modern, contemporary designs.
- Caroline RoseLong Textured Ombre Jacket DetailsSuch an exquisite touch of frosted rose renders this Caroline Rose jacket radiant for all of Spring's special occasions.Caroline Rose textured ombre boucle jacket. Approx. 31"L from shoulder to hem.Mandarin collar with hook-and-closure; open front. Three-quarter sleeves. On-seam pockets.Hem covers seat to hit mid-thigh.Cotton/polyester/viscose/spandex; acetate lining; dry clean. Made in USA of Italian material.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Caroline Rose:American sportswear designer Caroline Rose founded her self-named company in 1987. Her designs seamlessly blend elegant style with easy-chic comfort. The Caroline Rose line includes both Classic and Women's collections.
- Similar itemShipping restrictions apply. If shipping outside EU please contact MyStylist. Exotic skins are key this season and this Popoche clutch is Jérôme Dreyfuss's sleek offering. It’s crafted from black python and finished with the label’s signature gold-tone studs. The calf leather lining will keep contents in pristine condition.
- Similar itemBlack leather 'Flirty' envelope clutch from Diane Von Furstenberg featuring a snakeskin effect, a magnetic fastening, an internal zipped pocket, an internal logo plaque and a gold-tone lips detail to the front.