- Bottega VenetaSatin-Snakeskin Stretch Knot Minaudiere, WalnutDetailsBottega Veneta woven satin clutch.Tonal ayers snake trims hard-shell body with rounded corners.Burnished gunmetal push-lock clasp with knotted, woven design.Satin lining.4 1/2"H x 10"W x 1 1/2"D.Made in Italy.Designer About Bottega Veneta:It was 1966 in Vicenza, Italy, when Vittorio and Laura Moltedo introduced Bottega Veneta with a collection of buttery soft leather handbags. The line's signature intrecciato weave set the bags apart and made them must-haves. Over the years, Bottega Veneta expanded its vision of extraordinary yet subtle luxury to include ready-to-wear, shoes, and more. Today, creative director Tomas Maier helms the label, continuing in the tradition of tasteful sophistication.
- Similar itemPintucks gather the fitted silhouette of this organza mermaid gown, which flares below the hip into a froth of clustered rosettes. A sweetheart neckline dips at the bust, and the side closes with a hidden zip. A boned corset adds support to the bodice while layers of tulle lend volume to the skirt. Fully lined. Fabric: Silk organza. Shell: 100% silk. Lining: 100% acetate. Dry clean. Imported. MEASUREMENTS Length: 54in / 137cm, from center back. Available sizes: 6,8
- Similar itemDina MackneyDouble Rock Crystal EarringsDetailsSterling silver earrings by Dina Mackney.Natural rock crystal and clear quartz doublets. Quartz, approx. 35 carats.Post backs for pierced ears.1"L.Designer About Dina Mackney: Dina Mackney finally launched her own jewelry line in 2002. Necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and cuffs showcase semiprecious stones enhanced by dramatic scale, color, and clean lines. A native Texan inspired by the everyday, Mackney designs for women who wear many different hats.
- Similar itemAn exquisite Marchesa gown makes a graceful impression with draped silk chiffon panels and sparkling crystal detailing. Cowl overlays sweep through the sweetheart neckline and back, and intricate, crystal studded beading shimmers at the front. Boned bodice. Cascading, floor length skirt with short train. Sleeveless. Hidden side zip. Lined. Fabric: Silk chiffon. Shell: 100% silk. Dry clean. Made in the USA. Measurements Length: 25.5in / 65cm Measurements from size 4. Available sizes: 2
- Similar itemStephen WebsterCat's Eye Drop EarringsDetailsSmall, yet stunning, these Stephen Webster earrings offer mysterious allure with misty cat's eye and clear quartz.White rhodium-plated sterling silver.Gray cat's eye and faceted clear quartz doublet drop. 14-karat yellow gold post backs.Signature Stephen Webster pyramid stud details.2"L.Designer About Stephen Webster:A leading British jewelry designer, Stephen Webster has won fans on both sides of the pond for his expert craftsmanship, glam-rock style, and attention to detail. The award-winning designer crafts striking, effortlessly stylish pieces for both men and women, earning him an international star-studded following.
- Similar itemBottega VenetaWoven Satin Knot Minaudiere, Rosa/Fuchsia DetailsSatin box clutch bag in Bottega Veneta signature weave.Tonal watersnake trims hard-shell body with rounded corners.Matte gunmetal hardware includes knotted hinge clasp.Satin lining.4"H x 7"W x 2"D; bag weighs 1.2lbs.Made in Italy.Designer About Bottega Veneta:It was 1966 in Vicenza, Italy, when Vittorio and Laura Moltedo introduced Bottega Veneta with a collection of buttery soft leather handbags. The line's signature intrecciato weave set the bags apart and made them must-haves. Over the years, Bottega Veneta expanded its vision of extraordinary yet subtle luxury to include ready-to-wear, shoes, and more. Today, creative director Tomas Maier helms the label, continuing in the tradition of tasteful sophistication.
- Similar itemCommand attention with Bottega Veneta's iconic 'Knot' clutch in this vibrant blue colour. Note the attention to detail - intrecciato weave against a blue snakeskin- trim and knotted top clasp in a charcoal-toned metal. Signature knot clasp fastening. Snake leather trims. Satin lining. Viscose, Silk, Snake leather. Height 10cm-4" x Width 17cm-6.75" x Depth 5cm-2"
- Satin trimmed boning streamlines the mesh bustier bodice of this romantic Badgley Mischka gown. Silk ruffles send airy volume through the floor length skirt. A ruched band defines the waist. Hidden back zip. Fully lined. Fabric: Silk georgette. Shell: 100% silk. Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Length: 60in / 152.5cm, from center back. Available sizes: 8
- KonstantinoTurquoise Doublet Drop EarringsDetailsSterling silver Konstantino earrings.Round floral station.Faceted rock crystal and turquoise doublets.1 1/4"L x 1/2" at widest.Post backs.Handcrafted in Athens, Greece.Designer About Konstantino:Individually crafted in Athens, Greece, from sterling silver and 18-karat gold, Konstantino collections are known for unique designs and remarkable artisanship. Designer Konstantino Sioulas is inspired by the art, architecture, mythology, and people of Greece, which shines through beautifully in his designs.