- Similar itemCrafted in distinctively textured leather with hand-tacking at the stress points for durability, this lightweight seven-day tote is finished with a detachable chain detail, a secure zip-top and interior pockets to organize essentials. Crossgrain leather Inside zip, cell phone and multifunction pockets Zip closure, fabric lining Handles with 8 1/2" drop Outside zip pocket 15 1/4" (L) x 10 1/2" (H) x 6" (W)
- Similar itemFendi2Jours Vitello Elite Shopping Bag, BlackDetailsOriginally designed by Silvia Venturini Fendi for the Fall 2012 collection, the splendid, sophisticated new Fendi 2Jours bag has been introduced into the main collection and reissued in special editions for the Milan runways. Its versatility and enduring style is reflected in the name a play on the dualism concept each Fendi design embodies the number 2 and the French adverb "toujours," which means "always."Saffiano leather front and back; smooth vitello leather side panels.Golden hardware.Removable shoulder strap with 14" drop.Tote handles with 5" drop.Hanging ID tag with enamel trim.Logo-detailed enamel bar trims top front; snap tab closure.Striped fabric lining; inside zip and open pockets.Inside, center zip compartment divides interior.Leather bottom and metal feet protect from wear and tear.12"H x 14"W x 6"D; weighs approx. 3 lbs.Made in Italy.Designer A Family Affair: About Fendi:Established in 1925, the entrepreneurial house of Fendi credits its success to three main factors creativity, technology, and craftsmanship (in the highest sense). These attributes come to life in Fendi's signature furs (completely transformed, shaped, redesigned, and reinterpreted by Fendi), and in innovative shoes and handbags that establish a new philosophy and define a style archetype.
- Similar itemThis is an authentic Chanel Silver Patent Leather Crystal Strass Bon Bon Tote in Large. This extremely rare bag has limited distribution, making it nearly impossible to find. Made in patented lambskin, this breathtaking bag features double silvertone chain shoulder straps threaded with patent leather, an oversized sparkly CC logo embedded in strass crystals and small pull ropes on each side giving this large tote a cinching, chic look. The top of the bag opens to an ultra-spacious interior finely lined in a smooth textile fabric with a zip, cell phone and flat pocket. A one-of-a-kind look with a luxurious style, only from Chanel! The exterior is beautiful and in overall pristine condition. The bottom of the front toward the base of the bag has developed faint water marks. The rest of the bag, including the interior is immaculate. Designer : Chanel Ext. Condition : Great Int. Condition : Great Material : Patent leather Color : Silver Size : Large Pattern : Solid Age Group : Adult Gender : Female Origin : France Production Year : 2010 Authenticity : 13503313 Length : 17.5'' Height : 15.75'' Depth : 1'' Strap Drop : 9'' Handles : Leather chain braid Interior Pocket : Zip & flat pockets Hardware : Silvertone Interior Lining : Fine textile lining Closure/Opening : Open top.
- Similar itemFendi black grained leather mini 3Jours shopper styled with wing sides. Signature metal and enamel logo-stamped bars at top line; white leather top line; polished silvertone hardware; protective metal feet at base . Lined with white grained leather . Rolled leather top handles; detachable flat leather shoulder strap . Top zip closure . 10.00" height x 12.25" width x 5.75" depth, approximately . 5" handle drop, 15" strap drop, approximately . Includes detachable leather-bound metal logo pendant on lanyard . Made in Italy .
- Stella McCartneyCavendish Boston Faux-Python Tote Bag, BlackDetailsStella McCartney Cavendish Boston faux-python tote bag.Rolled reinforced tote handles; 5 1/4" drop.Detachable logo tassel.Expandable sides on square body.Extended zip top can be snapped down to sides.Faux-suede lining; one open pocket.11 1/2"H x 11 1/2"W x 8 1/4"D.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemCrafted in distinctively textured leather with a striking ocelot print, this seven-day tote is finished with elegant ring hardware and a detachable chain detail. Interior pockets organize everyday essentials; the zip-top keeps it all securely inside. Ocelot print crossgrain leather Inside zip, cell phone and multifunction pockets Zip closure, fabric lining Handles with 8 1/2" drop Outside zip pocket 15 1/4" (L) x 10 1/2" (H) x 6" (W)
- Similar itemBottega VenetaConvertible Veneta Tote Bag, BlackDetailsThis intricately woven Bottega Veneta handbag is as adaptable as you are. Converts from folded satchel, to slouchy hobo, to square tote.Woven napa leather.Gunmetal hardware.Removable 18"L shoulder strap.Tote handles with 4" drop.Corners can be folded down and secured with turnlock clasp.Zip top.Suede lining; inside, one zip and one cell pocket.16"H x 21"W x 5"D.Weighs 4lbs.Made in Italy.Designer About Bottega Veneta:It was 1966 in Vicenza, Italy, when Vittorio and Laura Moltedo introduced Bottega Veneta with a collection of buttery soft leather handbags. The line's signature intrecciato weave set the bags apart and made them must-haves. Over the years, Bottega Veneta expanded its vision of extraordinary yet subtle luxury to include ready-to-wear, shoes, and more. Today, creative director Tomas Maier helms the label, continuing in the tradition of tasteful sophistication.
- Stella McCartneyCavendish Faux-Napa Zipper Boston Tote Bag, BlackDetailsStella McCartney faux-napa-leather (polyurethane/polyester) tote.Golden hardware includes zipper trim.Tubular top handles with hanging Stella McCartney logo charm.Zip closure extends down both sides.8 1/4"H x 11 3/5"W x 11 2/5"D.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemSmall, structured tote version of the designer's signature PS11 bag with two tone hardware, envelope pocket & adjustable shoulder strap, in textured leather. 2 rounded leather top handles. Interior silver d-ring & clasp closure. Removable shoulder strap with adjustable buckle. Turnlock at front is on a leather strap with 2 large, inverse pyramid studs. Square envelope pocket with magnetic snap closure at front. Single interior zip pocket at back side. 2 interior pocket compartments at front side. Cotton canvas lining. Color: Black. 100% leather. Made in Italy. Also available in Sorbet. Measurements: 11.5"W x 11.75"H x 5.5"D. Handle Drop: 5". Shoulder Strap Drop approx 18".Worn with. Proenza Schouler V-Neck Sweater & Rochas Peep Toe Cross Strap Platform.