- The first snowfall might be stunning, but you'll be the one everyone is looking at in this gorgeous coat! ; Quilted down jacket. Polyester fabrication and down fill offers light protection from the elements. Ultra-soft, faux-fur lining. Attached hood boast faux-fur trim. Corduroy accents trim cuffs, pockets, plackets, and hem. Side hand pockets. Adjustable snap at back waist. Snap-flap and zipper closure. Double snap vented hem. 100% polyester; Hood: 100% polyester; Trim: 100% cotton; Faux fur trim: 75% acrylic, 13% modacrylic, 12% polyester; Lining: 100% polyester; Fill: 60% down, 40% waterfowl feathers. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 29 in ; Sleeve Length: 32 in ; Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Women's 'Second Skin' high waisted skinny jeans from Cheap Monday with mid-weight, stretch denim construction and dark black wash. Cutting a high rise, the skinny jeans feature classic five pocket styling, a zip fly and silver toned rivets. Complete with contrast topstitching, belt loops and branded waistband patch. K.N. 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane. Material: 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane. Jean Fit: Skinny Fit. Size / Fit: Skinny Fit. High Waisted. Brand: Cheap Monday. Colour: Black.
- Similar itemWhen classic cable knit meets flare dolly shape, you have this absolutely adorable style, and what's more, it comes in olive and grey! Pick your favorite color and pair with a basic lace dress or pants for different cuteness. ; Crew neckline ; Cable knit ; Flare hemline ; Ribbed trim on cuffs and hem ; 35% Wool, 65% Acrylic ; Hand wash.
- Similar itemA statement-making topper for chilly days, this exquisitely soft rabbit fur coat from Diane von Furstenberg is covered with bold black and orange Sienna patterning - Black/orange patterned rabbit fur, collarless, long sleeves, concealed front closures - Straight silhouette - Showcase on a LBD or tailored day dress
- Collar:Round neck Sleeve Length:Long Sleeve Clothing Length:Regular Material:Knitting wool Sweaters Type:Pullovers
- Similar itemBrand from China: SMOD. Color: Green, Materials: Cotton, Size: M: Bust: 96cm, Shoulder-Sleeve: 72cm, Total Length: 82cm, Arm: 42cm L: Bust: 108cm, Shoulder-Sleeve: 74cm, Total Length: 83cm, Arm: 44cm XL: Bust: 114cm, Shoulder-Sleeve: 76cm, Total Length: 84cm, Arm: 46cm, Care: Hand Wash, Machine Wash
- Similar itemSpread collar Detachable hood. Asymmetrical zip front closure. Long sleeves with zipper detail. 2 front slit pockets. Self-tie at waist. Lined. Approx. 29" length. Imported. Fiber Content: Shell: 100% coated cotton Striped upper lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton Solid lining: 100% polyester. Care: Machine wash cold.
- Similar itemThe designer's super skinny jean done in dark black corduroy for the season. 1” waistband with belt loops. 5-pocket styling. Zip fly with button closure. Antiqued silver rivets & embossed button. High-rise. Slim leg. Skinny from knee. Approx. 30" inseam. 32” length. Slim fit. Stretch. Color: Soft Black. 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Similar itemDown designed to fit your winter wonderland. From strolling the city streets to dodging snowflakes, we make your winter warmer. Prettier, too. The slight sheen in the fabric, the runway-inspired high-low hem and waist-shaping belt all let your style shine through. Downplay the collar by removing the pillow-soft trim. Take off the hood. So many ways to make it yours. 600 fill power down provides all the warmth you need. And concealing the two-way zipper stops wind from penetrating. Polished and protected. Sweet! 100% polyester shell, fully lined. Machine wash (remove faux fur trim and dry clean separately). Imported. Features: 600 fill power down provides warmth without weight. Water-repellent finish sheds snow, sleet, slush and more. Hidden zipper/snap storm flap for clean, continuous quilt lines. Fleece-lined cuffs and pockets add cozy where it counts. Handy two-way zipper lets you vent as needed. Snap-off hood with bungee adjustment. Above knee. TEMPERATURE RATING – WARMEST: -20º to +5º Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you’ll be wearing this Midweight Down Coat in with a typical winter wardrobe. Which insulation is best for you. down or synthetic? Get the inside scoop on our blog.