- TroubadourThe Delancey Windowpane-Print DressDetailsTroubadour Delancey dress in windowpane-print crepe. Approx. measurements: 40 1/2"L from center back to hem, 27"L from center front to hem. Scoop neckline. Three-quarter sleeves. Relaxed silhouette. Arched hem. Back zip. Polyester. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33. 5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.
- Similar itemSuede taper toe lace-up ankle bootie designed with a hidden platform. Approximately 4.5" heel (115mm), 15mm platform Leather sole. Available in Black Made in Italy.
- Similar itemOversized wool peacoat, updated in the runway's layered-effect with an overlapping, double front panel. Notched lapel collar. Open front bottom layer with welt pockets at hips. Overlap double breasted button closure with single welt pocket at chest. Long sleeves with 4-button cuffs. Center back seam with vent at hem. Relaxed fit. Color: Midnight. 100% wool.
- Similar itemCozy and color-blocked, these DKNY knee-highs beg to be worn with the contrast toppers peeking over your favorite winter boots. Cotton/nylon/spandex. Machine wash. Imported. Ribbed contrast top, solid toe.
- Similar itemLong sleeve alpaca wool double-breasted coat in forest green. Notched lapel collar with hook-eye closure. Button closure and flap pockets at front. Three-button surgeon's cuffs. Oversized buttons throughout. Gathering at back waist. Vented at back hem. Fully lined. Tonal stitching, Body: 72% alpaca wool, 28% virgin wool. Lining: 100% viscose. Made in Italy.
- Sky-high, leg-lengthening style with a colorblocked design makes these Giuseppe Zanotti pumps one of a kind. Smooth suede upper. Almond toe. Side zip closure; Colorblocking throughout. Leather lining. Leather sole. 4½'' Heel. 1½'' Front platform. Shaft measures 3½'''' tall. All measurements are approximate. Leather / Rubber; Italy;
- Show your stripes with Betsey’s essential over-the-knee socks. They'll look perfectly chic peeking out from your new boots! Nylon/spandex blend. Ribbed with striped pattern details. Over-the-knee length. Machine washable.
- Similar itemAlexander WangSplit Panel Tank Dress, ChlorineDetailsAlexander Wang crepe with thin openwork details on front and back center and sides. Approx. 39 1/2"L from shoulder to hem. Scoop neckline and back. Narrow shoulder straps. Shift silhouette. Overlay features split, cutaway panels at hem of front and back center and sides hem; straight underlay hem. Pullover style. Acetate/silk; silk lining; dry clean. Imported. Designer About Alexander Wang: San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.
- Similar itemLong, sleeveless dress with an overlapped right side, in crepe finish silk. Scoop neck. Slightly relaxed fit. Designer's signature white stitch at back. Color: Glacier. 100% silk. Made in Italy.