- Protect yourself from the elements in classically chic style with this longer length trench from Burberry London, crafted in heavy weight cotton gabardine invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. Classic collar with hook closure, set-in long sleeves with belted cuffs, epaulettes, double-breasted button-down front, belted waist with leather covered buckle, gun flap, rain shield, off-seam pockets, back vent. Slim tailored fit. Pair with an elevated jeans-and-tee ensemble or a tailored work sheath. 100% Cotton. Lining: 100% Cotton. Sleeve Lining: 100% Viscose. Dry clean.
- Similar itemThis 3/4" sleeve silk blouse features pleats at the front and cuffs, a split v-neck and gathered elastic banding at waist. 100% Silk. Dry Clean. Imported.
- Similar itemPeep toe PVC Melissa wedges make a minimalist statement with a thin, bright racing stripe. Buckle ankle strap. Textured rubber sole. Fabric: Rubber. Imported, Brazil. This item cannot be gift boxed. Measurements Heel: 3.5in / 90mm Platform: 0.75in / 20mm. Available sizes: 5,7,9,10
- Similar itemDesigned with a built-in tummy control panel and faux-leather accents, Alfani's chic skimmer shorts are a sleek addition to your casual wardrobe. Dress them up with wedges! Cotton/spandex; faux leather: polyurethane. Machine washable. Imported. High rise: waistband sits at or above natural waist. Straight fit through hips and thighs. Front zipper fly with hook-and-bar closure. Zip pockets with fake leather trim at hips and seat. Built-in tummy control panel. Unlined. Approximate inseam: 16 inches.
- Similar itemStand tall in this cute classic. Slip-on design for easy on and off. Man-made lining and a cushioned man-made footbed. Durable rubber outsole. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 3 in. Weight: 11 oz. Platform Height: 3 ⁄ 4 in.
- Similar itemBy far the coolest shorts you've rocked all year. They're high-waisted with front and back pockets, front button/zip closure, and adjustable faux leather suspenders. Give your cutoffs a rest-- these are your official shorts for summer! By Court. Cotton/Lycra. 26"/66cm waist. 28"/71cm length. 10"/25.5cm rise. 3"/7.5cm inseam. Machine wash cold. Imported.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemWe love this vintage inspired beauty with its pretty detailing and soft, silky fabric. Throw it on when you're boutique hopping in Paris.
- Similar itemThe iconic Burberry updates their classic trench with this stately topper featuring a sharp, double-breasted silhouette, waist-nipping belt and zip cuffs. Pima cotton; lining: cotton; sleeve lining: viscose. Dry clean. Imported. Spread collar, epaulettes, hook closure at neck, long sleeves. Exposed zip and buckle cuffs, double-breasted button front closure. Detachable belt, two slit button pockets at hips, logo-stamped bar at back neck. Back button storm flap, vented back hem, lined.