- Mog egg cup from the Donna Wilson collection. Bone china egg cup featuring an illustrated cat face print on the outer surface. Composition: Bone China. Dimensions: H: 6cm, D: 5cm.
- Egg cup with salt castor and spoon in thermoplastic resin. Hand decorated. Designed by Stefano Giovannoni 3.25" x 2" x 4.25" high.
- Effortlessly combining a white polka dot print with a solid background, this egg cup offers a festive-inspired piece that will look great in your kitchen.. However you like your eggs in the morning, make sure you enjoy yours in egg-ceptional style in the shape of the Red Egg Cup from GreenGate.. Exuding Nordic style and vintage style Greengate is renowned for channeling in its products, this will make a fantastic addition to the tableware collection of your home.. Embrace the season by injecting the room with winter character in the shape of key pieces from the 2013 GreenGate autumn/winter collection. The festive season comes but once a year, so make sure your home interior is a winter warmer and one that is ready to welcome jolly old Saint Nick.
- Adorning breakfast tables in the 60s and 70s. Rein troduced and updated these Da nish designed egg holders or 'Table People'. These little characters with their simple design and clear colours call to the children in us all. Adorable. Materials: Hand painted beech wood. Dimensions: H7cm.
- White Fluted Plain tells the story of royal porcelain and craftsmanship in a minimalist and contemporary idiom. The result…a modern classic. For those that enjoy life without compromising on quality White Fluted offers an ideal everyday service for the modern home. Pure elegant simplicity. Capacity: 2.25 inches Main material: Porcelain Design by: Arnold Krog.
- Make your world a better place and yourself a happier person." This has been the underlying philosophy of the German manufacturer Koziol since 1927 and has certainly made the world not only a more colourful place, but also a cheerful one. Collaborating with its internal Werksdesign team as well as with leading designers and universities across the world, Koziol translates craftsmanship into high tech with legendary design icons. In detail: Type : Eggcup. Colour : Solid plum. Material : Plastic SAN. Dimensions : Ø 25 cm. Characteristics : Dishwasher safe.
- Forest Collection. Snipe Egg Cup. Our French-designed earthenware is hand painted in vibrant greens and browns with whimsical forest images. Each design is slightly varied due to the unique nature in which they are created.
- Ideally suited to stylish breakfast tables these little egg cups have a useful groove design that catches any yolk that might flow out. With extra space in the base for egg shells their acrylic finish means they are really easy to clean. They also won't clutter your kitchen cupboards as they are stackable. Designed by Marcus Vagnby Nuance Egg Cups come in their own gift bag containing four cups in four different nuances varying from grey to black
- Stylish red and white large gingham check printed egg cup which is perfect for adding rustic chic to your breakfast table. Combine with other items from the At Home With Marieke collection for the ultimate in classic gingham tableware. Materials Earthenware Ceramic.
- Linea Maison egg cups set of 4, black Stoneware. Handwash recommended. Depth 6.5 cm. Diameter 5 cm. Width 5.5 cm.
- Material: porcelain. Dimensions: Dia5cm / Dia2” Iconic Multi Stem print design. On a crisp white background. Dishwasher safe. More tableware available from Orla Kiely.
- Practical and fun, these stacking egg cups on a distressed painted wooden stand are a great way to brighten up breakfast! Porcelain. Handwash recommended.
- For the first time since opening in 1775, Royal Copenhagen have introduced a service in black – Black Fluted Mega. An exclusive designer object, it gives our Mega dinnerware design neo-classic a twist, taking it even further in a youthful, playful way by using black in a novel and surprising way. The best traditions, after all, are the ones that bear challenging. Capacity: 2.25 inches Main material: Porcelain Design by: Arnold Krog.
- Eiko is the ingenious solution for the perfect breakfast egg. With Eiko, the egg can be cooked, timed, quenched and eaten. Just hang simply the eggcups in a pot with boiling water and memorize the different cooking times with the different colours. Remove the eggs with the cool grab handles and put them under cold water. Like that; egg and hands stay safe and the egg will be stylish served to the breakfast table! Eiko was awarded with the Design Plus in 2006 because of its innovative design. Suiting the set of four egg-cups and boiler, the designer Christina Schäfer also designed a whole series referring to breakfast-eggs. Besides the Eiko egg-spoons, there also are salt and pepper casters, all of them suiting each other in colour and form, so that every user has his personal favorite colour on the morning table.
- The Cocook egg cup with salt shaker bribes with its equally original and functional design. As always, Auerhahn presented a new product, which emerged with a humorous contrast to utility purposes. Imitating the form of a bird house, inside of the Cocook egg cup there is an integrated salt shaker. The salt shaker is easy to fill and it has an optimal dozing. The original design was coined by the design office Signce. Auerhahn produces the Cocook egg cup out of melamine. The Cocook egg cup by Auerhahn is available in many colours. It brings freshness and enjoyment to the table and it ensures a smile on every face.
- Breakfast never looked so good. These petite porcelain egg cups are dainty and sweet in mint green, while white diamond trim gives them a charming finish.
Set of 2
4.7cm W x 3.7cm H
- These sweet egg cups from Rob Ryan feature a quirky and cute design in white with blue, orange and yellow. The caption ‘this egg will be enough, as long as I still have you' is stamped in white within a coloured bubble on the front of each cup. Packaged in a Rob Ryan gift box, these egg cups are 100% ceramic and are full of character and charm making them the perfect gift idea for any occasion.Key features: * Quirky egg cups * Material: 100% ceramic * Dimensions: H5xØ4.5cm (each) * Set of three * White with blue, orange or yellow detailing * Presented in a Rob Ryan illustrated box
- Greet your morning with a Muse. Meet our porcelain, hand-sculpted egg cup inspired by our love affair with Salvador and Misia. Jonathan Adler pottery begins its life in our Soho studio, where Jonathan and his team design and sculpt every prototype.
- Perfect Soft Boiled Eggs: 1) Place eggs and pot and cover them with water. 2) Add a pinch of salt and heat until water boils. 3) Turn off heat and let sit for 4 minutes. 4) Dash in cold water to cool eggs. 5) Finally, serve in the Match Pewter pedestal egg cup. 6) Enjoy! 3.1" high.
- Enchanting tableware is the work of Miss Blackbirdy, creator of these porcelain egg cups influenced by high fashion. Birds, scallops, and blooming flowers adorn each one, creating a black and white palette that pairs seamlessly with other pieces from the line. Miss Blackbirdy was conceived by Merel Boers, a Dutch fashion designer and artist whose designs artfully mix modern femininity with a touch of naivete. Includes six egg cups. Grade-A porcelain. Dishwasher and microwave safe. 2.75" H x 2" diameter.
- Welcome The Morning. Eat two eggs from two egg cups and you-ll be fortified for the day. Oiva's hard porcelain ensures a long lifespan; the glazed color and pattern remains vibrant. It-s dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe.