- Similar itemSnake-pattern jacquard. Square neckline; scoop back. Wide shoulder straps. Slim, princess-seamed fit. Straight hem. Side zip. Acetate/cotton/spandex. Made in Croatia of imported materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm.
- Similar itemThe Davin collection is inspired by vintage maritime apparel. Reinterpreted in indigo and canvas, the collection features practical details like flap pockets, large buttons and hidden reinforcements. High-waisted short with rolled hems and a flared leg. In denim with a variegated pin stripe. The pattern and weaving technique are inspired by an indigo-dyed fabric dating back to the Japanese Edo-period. Fit: Regular. Fabric: Moro denim. 100% Cotton. Finish: Raw.
- Similar itemBring real meaning to the term hot steppin’! Super-soft nubuck ankle bootie with peep-toe design and lace up closure. Side zip entry. Wear with a flirty black leather shift dress and an armful of bangles to balance out the look. 4.25 inch heel. Pony upper. Man-made lining. Man-made outsole. Part of The Blonde Salad Collection.
- Similar itemHave you ever had the opportunity to scavenge through your grandmother's basement or attic? If hers is anything like my grandparents', it first appears to be an intimidating mess of various outdated objects, but if you hunt in a little more depth, it's brimming with your mom's clothes from when she was your age - and somehow, they all just happen to be insanely adorable! I am in love with these high-waisted, navy blue sailor shorts not only because they're a simple, yet super stylish go-to piece, but also because they remind me of a gem I would discover all dusty in a corner of my grandma's attic! These Mom-hand-me-down-inspired britches' pockets are bordered with tortoiseshell faux buttons, which would match just about every pair of sunglasses my mama has ever owned. The shorts are lined, and are neatly closed with a hidden back zipper. And the best part is how versatile they are - I would wear these shorts with anything from a tucked-in graphic tee and slouchy boots in warm weather, to tights and an oversized sweater when it's cooler out. These shorts are a delightful reminder that it's fun having style inspired by my mom - and sometimes without even realizing it! - Christen, Fashion Writer
- Similar itemKiller taupe nubuck leather ankle boots featuring strappy detailing with geometric bronze buckle closures. Chunky stacked heel, cutout detailing, almond toe. Fully lined interior, zip closure at back. By Jeffrey Campbell. Leather Upper/Lining, Synthetic Sole. Height: 7"/17.75cm. Heel Height: 2.75"/7cm. Imported.
- Junk Food came onto the scene in 1998 as the original vintage t-shirt company, and is known for their soft comfy fabrics and witty art. 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester Super soft cotton blend jersey. Easy cropped silhouette. Throwback MTV graphic. Ribbed crew neck. Sleeveless.
- Similar itemLace trimmed v-neck tank. Front gathered detail.
- Similar itemLounge sailor short that's perfect for hanging out. Double breasted mini shorts with button detail, a high waist, and a super fitted cut. Pair with our Christy Flats and you're a doll now! Rayon, nylon. Machine wash. Imported. Model is 5'10" and wears a US size S.
- Similar itemFor Pre-Fall 2013, Rag & Bone foreshadowed their Fall aviation-inspired runway collection with seasonally transitional pieces and standout moderne leather shoes and accessories. Nubuck leather ankle boot with partial stitched cap toe, fold over detail and back zip. Leather lined interior and stacked heel. Approximately 3.5" heel (90mm) Leather sole. Available in Black. Imported.