- Similar itemA petite Rebecca Minkoff bag in buttery soft leather. Studded metal feet and polished hardware add classic shine, and a zip secures the top. Optional cross body chain strap. Lined interior with 2 pockets. Silver tone hardware. Dust bag included. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 20.0oz / 0.57kg. Imported, China. Measurements Height: 6in / 15.0cm Length: 9in / 23cm Depth: 2in / 5.0cm Strap drop: 22in / 56.0cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemChristopher Kane's scarlet wool-crepe dress is a quick-fire way to amplify your cocktail collection. It features a cross-over bust detail and Swarovski crystal buttons – a recurring detail for the London-based brand. Simply add towering heels and a sprinkling of jewellery.
- Similar itemSpice up your double denim look with a hint of print. This longsleeve chambray shirt comes with an all over print, contrast yoke lines and snap button closure. Combined with a skinny denim you will have a great look for your lunch date. What it's made of: 62% Tencel /38% Cotton.
- Similar itemShoes by ASOS Collection Faux suede upper. Slim ankle strap. Adjustable pin buckle fastening. Low-cut vamp and almond toe. Concealed platform sole. Stiletto heel.
- Similar itemA mid sized Rebecca Minkoff satchel, rendered in resilient saffiano leather. Gold tone hardware adds low key shine, and zippers detail the corners. Magnetic snap top. Lined interior with dividing zip pouch and 4 pockets. Double handles and optional, adjustable cross body strap. Dust bag included. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 39oz / 1.1kg. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Height: 10in / 25.5cm Length: 14in / 35.5cm Depth: 6in / 15cm Strap drop: 24in / 61cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper.Almond toe.5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch.Leather lining and footbed.Made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemFabulous fit and flare sleeveless dress made from a wool and silk blend fabric in a stunning color. Features a round high neck, pleats and panelling for a slimmer and more flattering look. Full lined with leather panels and invisible zipper fastening at back. One our favorite picks from the collection, it is guaranteed to become your favorite goto dress. Wear with with sky high heels, statement jewelry and a minauderie clutch. Material: wool and silk, leather Care: Dryclean
- Similar itemLight blue 'Oll' denim shirt from 7 For All Mankind featuring a classic collar, a button fastening, long sleeves with button cuffs, two patch pockets at the chest, a curved hemline and stonewashed finish.
- Similar itemDragon Red Leather Crossbody Bag is crafted in supple calf leather in a satchel style that can carry you through any urban jungle. Featuring flap top with open pocket and magnetic closure, front buckle detail, adjustable crossbody strap, interior zip pocket and gold tone hardware. Signature dust bag included.