- Similar itemVera Wang OuterwearTailored Herringbone Coat w/Faux-Fur Collar DetailsVera Wang Outerwear herringbone coat with removable faux-fur (modacrylic) collar and velvet bow. Notched lapels; hidden closure. Long sleeves. Flap front pockets; welt pocket at chest. Tailored silhouette. Inverted pleat at back. Acrylic/polyester/wool. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24. 5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Vera Wang: At 23, Vera Wang was the youngest-ever senior fashion editor for Vogue, and after designing accessories for Ralph Lauren, she began creating bridal gowns in 1989. Soon thereafter, Vera Wang became the ne plus ultra label in wedding dresses. The line today also includes jewelry, fragrances, home decor, and a spectacular ready-to-wear.
- Charlotte OlympiaKitty Cat-Embroidered Stud-Heel Flat, NudeDetailsSignature Charlotte Olympia cat flat glistens in glossy patent leather with beaded eyes. Charlotte Olympia patent leather "Kitty" flat. Silver studs trim 3/4" flat patent heel. Contrast patent piping around ear-shaped collar. Embroidered cat face on vamp with bead eyes. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Charlotte Olympia: Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Brett with cardinal embroidery. Bright white. A more tailored version of a menswear inspired shirt, the brett features a feminine fit and a single patch pocket with cardinal embroidery along the long sleeves. Classic and sophisticated, the brett pairs well with everything. 100% Silk. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemAn instant wardrobe classic, a sleek mini silhouette in a flattering power stretch fabrication. Pull-on style About 17" long Polyester/viscose/nylon/spandex Dry clean Made in USA of imported fabric
- Similar itemCrafted from super light and gauzy cotton fabric ; With blue and wine embroidery ; Relaxed fit ; Subtle pleats to reverse ; 100% Cotton ; Hand wash.
- Charlotte OlympiaKitty Velvet Cat-Embroidered Flat, Black/GoldDetailsWe have a crush on this Charlotte Olympia Kitty flat. Traditional velvet takes on a whimsical nature with metallic embroidered cat-face and flat golden heel. Charlotte Olympia embroidered velvet flat. Metallic cat-faced embroidery at vamp. Tonal patent trims ear-shaped collar. Round toe. Leather lining and sole. 1/2" metallic leather flat heel. "Kitty" is made in Italy. Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia: Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- This pencil skirt of black and cream tweed, trimmed with a wide waistband of sleek faux leather, offers pure modern polish. Faux leather waistband Concealed back zip Lined About 23" long Body: Cotton/polyamide Contrast: Polyester/polyurethane Dry clean Imported of Italian fabric
- Similar itemA bold animal print lends a wild look to this zipper-laden velvet coat from Just Cavalli. Allover tonal orange/black animal print, zipper-detailed collar, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, two button closure, black flap pockets, back vent. Loosely draped fit. Team with a silk top, leather leggings and statement ankle boots. 82% Viscose, 18% Silk. Lining: 50% Acetate, 50% Viscose. Dry clean.
- Signature with contrast. Black structural plaid print. Inspired by the archived original from the 70s, the menswear inspired signature shirt is a timeless classic. Oversized with two front pockets, the signature is a versatile wardrobe staple that works just as well tucked into a pencil skirt as it does untucked with a pair of jeans. 100% Silk. Dry clean. Imported.