- Fashionably late you arrive to tonights casual soiree, and fashionably elated you are when youre greeted with compliments on your black skirt - flourishing with effervescent dots. Brought to you by French brand Timomo, this darling A-line makes you feel quite bubbly as you mix and mingle all evening long! 80s Mid-length A-line Fashionably Elated Skirt in Black for Casual, Party occasions.
- Brett with cardinal embroidery. Bright white. A more tailored version of a menswear inspired shirt, the brett features a feminine fit and a single patch pocket with cardinal embroidery along the long sleeves. Classic and sophisticated, the brett pairs well with everything. 100% Silk. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemA black Pea Coat is what every girl needs in their closet for fall. It is perfect to put on over every outfit! 6 button detailing. Velvet detailing. Stitching at bottom. 70% Wool, 20% Nylon, 10% Cashmere. Dry Clean Only
- Charlotte OlympiaKitty Velvet Cat-Embroidered Flat, Black/GoldDetailsWe have a crush on this Charlotte Olympia Kitty flat. Traditional velvet takes on a whimsical nature with metallic embroidered cat-face and flat golden heel. Charlotte Olympia embroidered velvet flat. Metallic cat-faced embroidery at vamp. Tonal patent trims ear-shaped collar. Round toe. Leather lining and sole. 1/2" metallic leather flat heel. "Kitty" is made in Italy. Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia: Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Similar itemTrimmed in luxe faux leather, our supremely sharp pencil skirt makes its mark with clean lines, curve hugging fabric and edgy zip pockets. Step it up with shine-worthy accessories and kicky wedges for head-to-toe wow. Front faux leather trim zip pockets. Front and back faux leather piping. Hidden back zipper with snap closure. Back vent. 21" long. 52% Cotton, 42% Rayon, 6% Spandex. Imported. Dry Clean Only. PETITE: 19 1/2" LONG. TALL: 22 1/2" LONG.
- Charlotte OlympiaKitty Cat-Embroidered Stud-Heel Flat, NudeDetailsSignature Charlotte Olympia cat flat glistens in glossy patent leather with beaded eyes. Charlotte Olympia patent leather "Kitty" flat. Silver studs trim 3/4" flat patent heel. Contrast patent piping around ear-shaped collar. Embroidered cat face on vamp with bead eyes. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Charlotte Olympia: Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Similar itemComposition: 70% Wool, 20% Nylon, 10% Polyester. Details: boiled wool, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, zipped cuffs.
- Signature with contrast. Black structural plaid print. Inspired by the archived original from the 70s, the menswear inspired signature shirt is a timeless classic. Oversized with two front pockets, the signature is a versatile wardrobe staple that works just as well tucked into a pencil skirt as it does untucked with a pair of jeans. 100% Silk. Dry clean. Imported.
- Belle FareHigh-Collar Layered Fur CoatDetailsLayered black or white dyed rex rabbit (Spain) offers unique velvet-like density. Approx. measurements: 21"L down back, 13"L from shoulder to hem. Stand collar; hidden button/clasp front. Half sleeves. Bolero style. Polyester lining. Professional fur specialist clean. Made in Spain. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Belle Fare: Belle Fare expanded their high-end outerwear label to the U. S in 1990; up until then, only Russian and European markets were the privy consumers. This luxurious label takes pride in innovative styles using premium fur and fabrics from Europe, Canada, and the United States.