- Similar itemOff-white leather pumps from Gianvito Rossi. Pointed toe. Slip on. Leather covered mid-heel. Cushioned leather insole. Made in Italy. Comes with dust bag.
- Similar itemPlain weave. Logo detail. Pleated detailing. Solid color. Zip. Semi-lined. Composition: 80% Polyester, 14% Viscose, 6% Elastane.
- Similar itemA floral clip detail adds richness to an airy, sheer top. Half-placket front, tiny pleats at shoulders and a shirttail hem. Dress up your favorite skinny jeans for a luxe casual that is as suitable for the office as it is for date night. Content & Care: Hits at tunic length. 27 1/2" inches from model high point shoulder. Model is a size 2. Imported. 50% silk, 50% cotton. Combo fabric: 100% silk. Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemNavy suede pumps from Gianvito Rossi. Pointed toe. Slip on. Suede covered mid-heel. Cushioned leather insole. Made in Italy. Comes with dust bag.
- Wherefore art thou fabulous style? There's something so romantic about chiffon blouses like this colorblocked, button-down version by Romeo & Juliet Couture. Lightweight sheer chiffon. Hidden button down front with point collar. Sleeveless. Colorblock design down front and back. Contemporary fit. 100% Polyester; Hand Wash; Imported;
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: jacquard, satin, lamé, two-tone pattern, no appliqués, hook-and-bar, zip, side closure, no pockets, lined interior, tube dress.
- Similar itemSalvatore FerragamoPlum Peep-Toe Bow Pump, New BisqueDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo patent leather pump.4" covered heel; 3 1/2" pitch equivalent.Snipped peep toe reveals 1/2" hidden platform.Iconic Vara grosgrain bow with golden logo buckle.Leather lining and sole."Plum" is made in Italy.Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyester. Details: sequins, rear closure, hook-and-bar, zip, no pockets, lined interior, lightweight sweater, tulle, solid color, flared style.
- Similar itemA soft pastel shade and gentle shirring set a sweet tone on BCBGeneration's button-up blouse. Polyester. Machine wash. Imported. Point collar, long sleeves, concealed button placket. Shirred yoke, double button cuffs, high/low hem.