Hi my gorgeous people! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and have an amazing New year! To celebrate, we've come up with a tip that will get you through the cold nights, be it gossiping with your friends or snuggled up on the sofa.
Ingredients (makes enough to serve 2):
- 450ml milk
- Six heaped teaspoons of drinking chocolate
- A small bar of plain chocolate
- Can of whipped cream
-Chocolate flake (optional)
- Hundreds and Thousands (optional)
- Any other toppings you want!
Tools you'll need:
- Small saucepan
- Wooden spoon
- Potato peeler
- Small plate
- Chopping board
- Kitchen knife
1. Gently heat the milk in a saucepan, and stir with a wooden spoon until very hot.
2. Turn off the heat. Then sprinkle all of the drinking chocolate over the milk and whisk until the mixture starts to thicken.
3. Very carefully, pour the hot chocolate mixture into mug(s) until three-quarters full.
4. Drag the potato peeler across the bar of chocolate to make little curls. Make enough to decorate the drink.
5. Next, squirt a big dollop of whipped cream on top of the hot chocolate.
6. If you want to, on a chopping board, cut a flake into two and put into drink. Decorate each mug with hundreds and thousands, and any other toppings you want!
Hey presto! One delicious drink that'll keep you warm!
I've also got a healthy version of this for all you healthy bunch, it's like a spiced orange drink. It'll be up soon!
Any other requests?
Much love, and happy holidays!