- Similar itemBlack wool blend skirt from Fay featuring a double hook fastening, a box pleat detail to the back and a striped panel to the top.
- ValentinoRockstud Leather Ballerina FlatDetailsPolished leather.Golden signature Rockstud pyramid studs punctuate smooth leather trim.Polished pointed toe; low-cut vamp and sides.1/4" heel with rubber inset for traction.Slip-on style.Padded insole.Made in Italy.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Carolina HerreraSilk Faille Balloon-Sleeve Blouse, BlackDetailsSilk faille.Notched collar; button front.Three-quarter balloon sleeves with button cuffs.Fitted silhouette emphasized by belted waist.Dry clean.Made in USA.Designer About Carolina Herrera:The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady."
- Similar itemSandro's confetti-printed dress flaunts a borrowed-from-the-boys appeal with a blazer-inspired lapel and crisp tailoring. Fabric 1: viscose; fabric 2: polyamide. Dry clean. Imported. Notch collar, sleeveless, sheer inset at shoulders and upper back. Crossover front, concealed front button closure, dropped waist.
- Asymmetrical striped hi-low skirt
- Carolina HerreraSilk Faille BlouseDetailsConvertible, spread collar. Three-quarter, raglan, double-puffed sleeves with button cuffs.Button front; back inverted pleat.Fitted with back princess seams.Belt included.Hem hits below hip. Silk.Made in USA.Please note: Belt, shown, not included.Designer About Carolina Herrera:The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady."
- Similar itemChloeScalloped Leather Ballerina Flat, BlackDetailsChloe ballerina in soft leather.1/8" flat stacked heel.Signature scalloped collar with tonal topstitching.Round toe.Creamy leather lining, padded insole, and outsole.Slip-on style.Made in Italy.Designer About Chloe:In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.
- Once upon a midnight, you are clearly the most exception maven as you wear this raven-esque A-line dress. This sheer 100% cotton frock - found exclusively at ModCloth - possesses a quaint and curious Edgar Allan Poe motif of French script, quills, inkwells, cages, and, of course, the ebony bird that always beguiles your smile. Marvel at this macabre-tinged dress design, including its vintage-inspired sleeveless bodice, a shadowy-hued yoke, a duo of matching hem stripes, a flexible back panel, and a button-up back closure. Don onyx jewels and a feathered fascinator as your footfalls tinkle on the floor in black patent pumps beneath the swing of its gently pleated skirt. Still the beating of your heart - youre a rare and radiant beauty. Vintage Inspired, 50s Mid-length Sleeveless A-line Nevermore Lovely Dress embellished with Buttons for Party occasions.
- Similar itemIntroducing a new line of easy, texture-rich pieces for your every day. Ottoman ridges take touchable texture to a whole new level. Drawstring waist. Side pockets. 17" long. 75% Polyester, 24% Rayon, 1% Spandex. Imported. Machine Washable.