- FryeOlive Seamed Leather Ballet FlatDetailsFrye leather skimmer flat. Raised seam detail at vamp and heel. Topstitched reinforced collar. Almond toe. Leather lining and padded insole. Leather and rubber sole. Flat heel. "Olive" is imported. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Carolina HerreraSilk Faille Balloon-Sleeve Blouse, BlackDetailsSilk faille. Notched collar; button front. Three-quarter balloon sleeves with button cuffs. Fitted silhouette emphasized by belted waist. Dry clean. Made in USA. Designer About Carolina Herrera: The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady.
- Cotton striped mini skirt
- Similar itemMara Banded Illusion Dress Details Brocade with sheer illusion yoke. Round neckline with back keyhole button. Sleeveless. Fitted bodice with banded waist. Gathered full skirt. Approx. 34"L from shoulder to hem. Polyester/acetate/viscose; dry clean. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm.
- Similar itemAVAILABLE AS AN ONLINE EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. Ballet Beautiful's soft and supple pastel-pink leather flats are lovingly handcrafted in Italy. Featuring a cotton inner and with detachable tie fastenings, this pair is based on the shoes worn by Audrey Hepburn in the 1957 film Funny Face and can be worn on the street or for aprés workout.
- Peter Jensen Women's Sailor Skirt in navy and white candy stripe. The sailor skirt features two sets of tonal white buttons at the front and a concealed zip fastening at the back. A.D.
- Similar itemValentino white woven piqué shirt styled at back with sheer silk double georgette and ruffled poplin flounce. Faille spread coller, poplin placket and three-quarter-length sleeves, single-button barrel cuffs, piqué shoulder yoke at back, side-seam vents. Concealed button closure at front. Available in White. Cotton/silk. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Our model is 5'10"/178cm and is wearing a size 40.
- Similar itemFloral embroidery lends a vintage vibe to this flared dress by Free People. Pair it with strappy sandals to take it from day to night easily! Body:Polyester/cotton; Lining:rayon. Machine wash. Imported. High neckline; keyhole and button at center back. Side zipper closure. Sleeveless. Allover floral embroidery; embroidered sheer insets at shoulder and back. Lace trim at seams of bodice. Fit-and-flare silhouette. Lined. Hits at thigh.
- Similar itemA polished, ladylike piece, crafted from finespun silk with a voluminous neckline tie. Tie neckline Concealed button front Long sleeves with button cuffs Shirttail hem Back box pleat About 28" from shoulder to hem Silk Dry clean Imported