- ValentinoRockstud Leather Ballerina FlatDetailsPolished leather.Golden signature Rockstud pyramid studs punctuate smooth leather trim.Polished pointed toe; low-cut vamp and sides.1/4" heel with rubber inset for traction.Slip-on style.Padded insole.Made in Italy.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- When youre not gracing the stage as an acclaimed symphony soloist, youre exploring the latest town on your tour in this delightful, pastel shirt dress! Showcasing a denim-inspired skirt and a flourish of colorful blooms on its sheer bodice, this waist-tying frock puts charming pep in your step. Accompanied by a woven fedora, ballet flats, and a quartet of beaded bracelets, this collared dress is as uplifting as your melodious trills! Mid-length Sleeveless A-line, Twofer Flautist and About Dress in Blue embellished with Buttons for Casual occasions.
- Carolina HerreraSilk Faille Balloon-Sleeve Blouse, BlackDetailsSilk faille.Notched collar; button front.Three-quarter balloon sleeves with button cuffs.Fitted silhouette emphasized by belted waist.Dry clean.Made in USA.Designer About Carolina Herrera:The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady."
- Similar itemA ladylike skirt gets a masculine hint from a horizontal pinstripe. But leave it to us to make sure those stripes shine in a sparkling silver. The high-wasted silhouette and flared skirt make this the ultimate figure flatterer. Fabricated in: 63% polyester, 34% viscose, 2% elastane, 1% metalized fiber, dry clean only. Zips at back. Length is apprioximately 19 1/4".
- Similar itemChloeScalloped Leather Ballerina Flat, BlackDetailsChloe ballerina in soft leather.1/8" flat stacked heel.Signature scalloped collar with tonal topstitching.Round toe.Creamy leather lining, padded insole, and outsole.Slip-on style.Made in Italy.Designer About Chloe:In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.
- Three-Quarter Cotton Voile Back Tie Blouse From Oscar De La Renta. Eight Snap Button Front Closure With Hook And Eye Neckline Closure. Floral Design With Cutout Detailing And Peplum Silhouette. Scalloped Collar, Cuffs, And Hem With Front Placket Pleat Detailing. 100% Cotton, Dry Clean. Available in White.
- Similar itemBlack wool blend skirt from Fay featuring a double hook fastening, a box pleat detail to the back and a striped panel to the top.
- Similar itemSandro's confetti-printed dress flaunts a borrowed-from-the-boys appeal with a blazer-inspired lapel and crisp tailoring. Fabric 1: viscose; fabric 2: polyamide. Dry clean. Imported. Notch collar, sleeveless, sheer inset at shoulders and upper back. Crossover front, concealed front button closure, dropped waist.
- Similar itemCotton/silk; lining: polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Pencil skirt silhouette, striped pattern. Exposed silver-tone back zip with hook closure, vented hem, lined.