Inspiration of the day : Tom Hiddleston & Kat Dennings ♥
Once upon a time, there was a little girl. She was living in a tower, and her surrounding were noisy and common. She was running, her hand linked with a little boy, through an apartment.
- C'mon, Loki! He is gonna see you if you stay here, she says, urging him to run along her.
They found solace in the closet inside her bedroom.
Her breath was erratic, her heart was pounding loudly and Loki could tell she was afraid. He took her hand inside his again.
- You don't have to be afraid. I am here, he said softly.
Tears were gonna show up. She looked right his eyes.
- Promise me you'll always come back ? She asked.
- I promise you, Darcy. You're my best friend.
She smiled, while she heard her stepfather entering her bedroom.
- Where are you silly girl! He cries, full of anger.
Darcy shivered, involuntary.
- I am here Darcy. I'll always comes back for you, swear Loki. Always.
Too bad he never comes back, seven years later.
The girl has grown up. She has been broken, and though her smile was still here, her eyes were empty, as she as was a ghost. Darcy was angry, angry against everything : her mom for not believing her. Herself for not being stronger, or for being weak. And most of all, deeply, inside of her she was angry against Loki.
But through all this mess, and the fact that being a teenager was like living in hell, Darcy was starting to become a woman. Her body was changing, and boys started to noticing. She wasn't the typical girl next door. She was wearing dark stuffs, never emo or gothic, but dark pants, dark leathers, dark top... It was reflecting her mind at the moment.
One day, she was a school, taking her stuffs her locker, when a popular guy came next to her and asked her out to Prom Bal. She was going to agree, when she saw his eyes : it was piercing green, but they missed somewhat something. They weren't Loki's. At this thought, she said she couldn't and run out into the girls bathroom.
- Loki, why never came you? Why? she whispered while she felt as the earth was shaking around her. She was broken.
Many years later, Darcy was now seventeen. She was a young woman with a sharp mind and everything any teenage girl would like to have : a boyfriend who is a jock, a team of girlfriends and a beautiful and curvy body. She wasn't really happy but she never was. All that mattered now was to keep on the appearance.
She was dancing on the top of a hill, with her drunken boyfriends and others teenagers. The music was loud and she drank very much too. Whatever, she thought.
At this precise moment, a boy with the weirdest clothes ever (at least, in this realm) came toward Darcy. He couldn't believe this was her.
- Darcy? he cried, through the noises.
She was frozen. Slowly, she turned toward him and her eyes went wider.
- What happened to you? He asked, shocked.
Anger boiling inside, she couldn't believe he was here. Right now. Her life was finally getting some sense, it was almost perfect.
- That's all what you have to say ? she asks, voice shuttering at the end.
- Look at you! Look at this! It's not Darcy, it's not my best friend! he shouts, trying to make her gain some sense.
- I don't have the words, to express how much I hate you! she cried, while tears find they way down her cheeks.
Loki was taken aback. He was expecting this. He knows, he didn't come back for almost ten years, but his father decided to punish him for his trickery. He couldn't travel to any realm for all this years.
- Darcy, I just couldn't...
- You know what ? I don't want to hear anything! You just disappeared and let him hurt me. You knew he'll do it, you swore you would protect me! You swore, Loki!
He was suddenly shivering, from anger and sadness at the same time. He didn't realize how much he hurt Darcy by never coming back, and he want to kill this son of b.itch. He never imagine her step father would her that way. He was only eight at the time! Damn, he just couldn't...
- Who's this guy, beauty? asked an unknown voice to Loki.
- He is nothing. I don't know him and never did, Darcy replied cold. He was going to leave her again anyway, she thought.
- Is what you want, Darcy ? Loki asked, pained.
- What I wanted never ever mattered to you or no one, she said while kissing her boyfriend.
Disgusted, Loki left the hill while muttering softly, "It did, to me..."
SUITE SOON. Hugs.
I hope you love this x)