- Similar itemGold-tone brass geometric earrings from Yves Saint Laurent Vintage featuring a clip on fastening and a dangling faceted crystal stone. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. Fall 1984.
- Inspired by antique jewellery, these multi-facetted crystal clip-on earrings have a glamorous feel. Showcase the sparkling monochrome jewels by sweeping up your hair. Product Details: The earrings fasten with a clip fastening. 9 Crystals feature on a fabric backing. The main crystal has a beaded trim around it. Height of earring: 5.5cm/ 2.1". Width of earring: 4cm/ 1.6". Care Details: Wipe clean with a soft cloth. Composition: 35% Glass, 25% Acrylic, 20% Metal, 20% Silk.
- Encapsulating bohemian spirit with signature aesthetics, Matthew Williamson presents the opulent jewelled cluster earrings. Drawing inspiration from antique jewellery, the clip on earrings showcase an arrangement of multi-faceted crystals atop a fabric backing. Finer details enhance opulence, including the tonal, beaded trim that frames the centrepiece crystal. K.N. 35% Glass, 25% Acrylic, 20% Metal, 20% Silk.
- Similar itemA stunning range of premium jewellery which features crystal glass which is faceted to offer extra sparkle. We do not offer this quality of glass in our regular range so we are offering something truly different and elegant. Composition: 55% Glass 30% Zinc 15% Iron.
- Tawny jewel accents complement the shiny, contrasting gold tones in these crystal-sparked earrings. Brand: ALEXIS BITTAR. Style Name: Alexis Bittar 'Elements - Phoenix' Vine Drop Earrings. Style Number: 849656.
- Similar itemWe cut open rocks to make these for you. Not really, but don't they look like we did? Raw glam at its finest. Oxidized silver plated earrings. Measures approximately 2" long. Made with Swarovski Elements. Handmade in New York.
- Oscar de la RentaSilver Crystal EarringsDetailsSilver earrings by Oscar de la Renta. Teardrop-shaped drop with Swarovski crystal details. Clip-on backs with padding for comfort. 3"L x 1 5/8"W. Made in USA. Designer About Oscar de la Renta: After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie; the house now includes collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Oscar de la Renta's striking clip earrings are designed to look like the hanging branches of wisteria. This weighty, gold-plated style is encrusted with large gray-green crystals that have been polished for a sparkling shine.
- Similar itemThe Medicis wire earrings prominently feature Baccarat’s exquisitely carved crystals. Meticulous geometric flat cuts imbue the jewels with great depth. The multifaceted form enhances the refractions of the light, emphasizing every gradation of the stunning crystal. The crystals undergo one of three special treatments: 'mordoré”, iridescent, or scarab. The treatments highlight the beauty of the source material and the glimmering nuances of the onyx crystal, silvered Clear crystal and bronzed Clear crystal earrings. Embedded within a silver or yellow gold setting, the crystal enlivens every complexion with its a bold geometric shape, adding subtle sophistication to any look.