- - Emilio Pucci black shoulder bag - Suede, leather (Lamb) - Detachable adjustable shoulder strap - Fringed, silver hardware - Internal zipped pocket - Fully lined in textured-leather - Magnetic-fastening front flap - Weighs approximately 2.4lbs/ 1.1kg - Made in Italy Defining the essence of jet-set, Florentine aristocrat Emilio Pucci started his brand by designing a ski suit on the slopes of Zermatt. Going on to create a complete travel-friendly wardrobe in kaleidoscopic patterns, he was christened the 'Prince of Prints.' Today, creative director Massimo Giorgetti brings a contemporary approach to this carefree spirit.
- Etro puts a typically bohemian spin on classic loafers with ornate orange and gold floral-jacquard panels. They're crafted from smooth black leather and snakeskin to a rounded silhouette, and fasten with traditional monk straps. The chunky crepe-rubber sole nods to cool 1960s underground styles, and looks best balanced with streamlined trousers.?
- Similar itemStella McCartney brocade woven combo midi skirt. Approx. measurements: 25L center back to hem. A-line silhouette. Asymmetric hem. Hidden side zip. Wool/nylon/spandex/polyester; silk/polyester. Viscose/cotton lining. Dry clean. Made in Hungary.
- Similar itemGold-tone wool-mohair blend hand-crocheted jumper from 3.1 Phillip Lim featuring a ribbed crew neck, three-quarter length sleeves, a bespoke knit texture and an openwork trim. Color: Yellow/orange. Gender: Female. Material: Wool/Polyamide/Mohair/other fibers.
- Similar itemChloé's 'Hudson' shoulder bag is updated with kaleidoscopic suede fringing for the label's Spring '16 collection - entitled 'Technicolour Dreams'. This light-brown leather style is detailed with gold looped hardware and a signature knotted strap. Two compartments inside provide ample space for your essentials. Shown here with: Chloé Dress, Chloé Sandals, Chloé Bracelet.. Light-brown leather, multicolored suede (Calf). Snap-fastening front flap.. Designer color: Caramel.. Comes with dust bag.. Weighs approximately 2.4lbs/ 1.1kg.. Made in Italy As seen in THE EDIT magazine.
- Alexander McQueen's loafers are from the 'Midnight Bloom' capsule, part of the label's ethereal Fall '16 collection. Handmade in Italy from smooth black leather, the painterly tonal-pink and white floral motif is a feminine balance to the boy-borrowed monk straps and chunky rubber platform sole. Wear yours with everything from wispy dresses to wide-leg pants. Shown here with: Valentino Biker jacket, Preen by Thornton Bregazzi Dress, Lanvin Shoulder bag, Bottega Veneta Rings, Sophie Buhai Ring.. Sole measures approximately 25mm/ 1 inch.. Black, white and tonal-pink leather.. Buckle-fastening straps.. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBlack and multicoloured silk blend embroidered fringed skirt from Alice+Olivia. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Pattern: Embroidered. Material: Polyester/Spandex/Elastane/Silk.
- Similar itemInject edge into your new-season style with these punk-inspired metallic loafers from Rupert Sanderson * Square toe, metallic panel, front flap with buckle, metallic trim, chunky low heel * Style with brocade trousers and a fringe cardigan
- Similar itemGold-tone wool blend ribbed roll neck jumper from 3.1 Phillip Lim featuring a fitted silhouette, long sleeves and a straight hem. Color: Yellow/orange. Gender: Female. Material: Wool/Spandex/Elastane.