- Обои waterloo bridge, england, london, uk, river, thames, sunset, англия, лондон, закат картинки на рабочий стол, раздел город - скачать"it's set in oxford, a city beside london." — @slytherintomypantsdracomalfoy
- "here we are respectful and polite. but we have cliques. this is how they work." — @slytherintomypantsdracomalfoy
The Thames at Hampton Court - Picture 1098783 by urmimala singh at Pictures of England.com where you can share or buy images
the queens rule our school. with their stunning looks, money and boys on their arms, they are the girls everybody wants to be." — @slytherintomypantsdracomalfoy
Crown Victorian stud ring from the Annina Vogel collection. Handmade Victorian stud ring featuring a Victorian 9ct yellow gold crown component set on a modern recycled 9ct yellow gold band. Annina Vogel's Victorian stud rings are handmade and feature 9ct yellow gold Victorian components such as charms and brooches set onto modern recycled 9ct yellow or rose gold bands. Hand crafted using vintage charms, each piece of Annina Vogel jewellery is one-of-a-kind. Composition: 9ct Yellow Gold. Dimensions: Ring Size: M. Charm: 1cm x 2cm.
- "these girls also happen to be the richest in the school." — @slytherintomypantsdracomalfoy
A Cleveland man was busted for littering after he dropped a $1 bill on the ground.
- "they have the key to success. nobody can compete." — @slytherintomypantsdracomalfoy
Stunning in its simplicity, this diamond key pendant in solid 18k white gold showcases a single, rare and unique brilliant clover-cut diamond on a 22" 18k white cable chain.
the kings are simply the guys of the school." — @slytherintomypantsdracomalfoy
Dada Arrigoni crown ring white gold with small diamonds on the tips.
- "most of them smoke, which makes the girls drool." — @slytherintomypantsdracomalfoy
Chrome Cigarette Case: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home
- "these guys are rich, and love to party, but they will not settle for anything below a princess, unless you are particularly special." — @slytherintomypantsdracomalfoy
Rolex Datejust 116200
these are the girls a step down from the queens." — @slytherintomypantsdracomalfoy
18Kt White gold flame ring with white pavé diamonds 0.75ct.
- "they tend to be high-maintenance, arrogant and mean." — @slytherintomypantsdracomalfoy
A sun-kissed expression of the iconic Daisy fragrance, Daisy Sunshine is a vibrant floral fruity. Radiant and sparkling, the fragrance captivates with a mood-brightening infusion of juicy red fruits. The heart blooms with optimistic notes of vivid spring blossoms and tender lychee, then dries down to a velvety base of blushing apricot skin and musky woods. 1.7 Oz.
- "they would love to be an elite, but they are either not beautiful enough, or just not as elegant." — @slytherintomypantsdracomalfoy
they are here because they just scraped being a non invite." — @slytherintomypantsdracomalfoy
Mini Beano Swirl from Philip Treacy London | Striking Black Mini Beano Headpiece with Broach and Swirl Detail
- "they have money, just not enough to make them a princess." — @slytherintomypantsdracomalfoy
Clear acrylic overlay, pink and purple confetti and mirror underlay. Silver chain shoulder strap. Silver leather trims (Calf), asymmetric fold-over front flap, ribbed paneling. Internal slit pocket. Fully lined in silver leather and taupe satin. Concealed snap fastening at flap. Comes with dust bag.
- "they are as sweet as a treat. you occasionally get the bossy, loud, mean one but mainly they are sweet and kind." — @slytherintomypantsdracomalfoy
honey dew, choc, sugar, choc with jimmies, None of the above
they're not all artists, but these people consist of the airy fairies, who are away in their own world." — @slytherintomypantsdracomalfoy
- "they see everything from a down to earth, odd kind of perspective." — @slytherintomypantsdracomalfoy
Get a glamorous cat’s eye every time — without spending hours in front of the mirror — with this temporary reusable tattoo from Marbella, which follows the curve of your eyelid for a perfect fit. With a line of delicate Swarovski crystals and cosmetic glitter on each eye, they brighten with party-perfect sparkle.
- "they're forever just milling about, not caring that they are almost at the bottom of the food chain." — @slytherintomypantsdracomalfoy
these people are the people who do not aspire to any clique." — @slytherintomypantsdracomalfoy
- "they are here to learn, and only to learn. they might not be very rich, but they are content. and at least they can afford headington." — @slytherintomypantsdracomalfoy
Decoplant Inc. 36 Blossom Branch Bush  - 36 Blossom Branch Bush
- "these guys help run the school. you always need someone to be there, like a rock." — @slytherintomypantsdracomalfoy
Renowned for playful forays in color and texture, rug designer Nani Marquina takes a bold, circular approach with her Rangoli Rug (2008). Rangoli takes its name and inspiration from classic Hindu mosaics. A popular art in India, it’s a form of sand-painting that uses finely ground white powder. In this interpretation, the round pattern is handtufted in graphic black and white wool, beginning in the center and emanating outward. Its dynamic pattern is portrayed in neutral colors, ideal for placement in front of a sectional sofa, under a round dining room table or in an entry room. Marquina had a career as a textile designer before switching to rug design and creating her own company in 1986. In 2005, she was honored with the National Design Award from the Barcelona Center of Design. Together with the nonprofit Care & Fair, Nani Marquina is fighting against illegal child labor in the manufacturing of carpets.